Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 9 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Arthur sank nearly immediantly, he looked up at the surface, wanting desperatly to swim, but he couldn't move his arms. He held his breath for as long as he could, as he saw a woman pull Alfred into the boat.

(igggyyyyy D: xDD LoL)
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 9 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Alfred felt someone grab his shirt as he slipped under water. Everything was black for a secound wondering if his eyes were closed but could here the people around him. He blinked opening his eyes again after what seemed like a minute seeing that he was safe in the boat but freezing. Arthur was beside him and he didn't know if he was awake or not but he felt to weak to turn. A blanket was rapped around them both.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:24 pm

A few of the woman were snapping their fingers infront of Arthur's eyes trying to get a reaction, but he didn't really react. He just blinked every now and then, until one of them gave up and just told everyone to stop. He leaned into Alfred and sighed, really feeling the cold again since he was wet. A small child crawled into Arthur's lap and touched his hand, Arthur recognized him, but couldn't recall his name.
    "It's 'kay Mr. Kirkland..Ev'ryth'n'll be fine!" He chimed, and it struck Arthur's memory. This kid was Elzabeth's littlest brother, someone Arthur had been teaching poetry and art to.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:24 am

Alfred blinked looking down at he child wondering how it new Arthur's name. He smiled softly but then frowned looking away when a wind picked up again making him shiver like mad.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:30 am

The night seemed to last forever, and Arthur began to think that a boat would never come for them. Had there been no ships close enough to see the flares, to recieive the calls for help? He sighed, and shivered, smiling slightly at the sight of the dun.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 am

Alfred blinked still shivering and heard his stomach growl making him frown. He sighed wishing to fall asleep to not feel anymore pain at thesecound but he had to stay awake. He carefully took Arthur's hand and held it with a small weak smile.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:15 am

Arthur smiled faintly at Alfred as well, and perked as he heard some people gasping excitedly. He turned to see a massive ship coming, the Carpathia. His heart skipped a beat and Arthur sighed- they were saved!
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:37 am

Alfred grinned seeing the ship and muttered, "Thank the lord.." he said clutching Arthur's hand happily.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Each lifeboat was loaded onto the Carpathia, and only some people lived, even in the lifeboats. Many died of Hypothermia, some died from the water. They were all given blankets and a room to share with someone on the rest of the way to America.

Now, Arthur sat in the bed he and Alfred shared, wondering when they were to finally reach the States.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Alfred was snuggled under the sheets still shivering just slightly. But he was so thankful they found this boat. Any more minutes out there they could have died. He's vision was back to normal but he still felt weak but not as much from before. He bet he caught a small sickness or something like that. But Alfred was feeling much better than before. He looked at Arthur and reached for his hand. "We made it.. we should be so thankful. Only a handful of people survived and were in that handful," he said with a tired smile.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Arthur blinked and lay down, face to face with Alfred.
    "I dont think i'll go back to England until they have another way to travel.." He said quietly, the cold had done something to his throat, the doctor said it was temporary but until then he had to talk very quietly.
    "I love you.."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 am

Alfred smiled "I love you too," he said and pulled him into a hug noticing he finally stopped shivering. He looked him in his eyes then kissed his lips lightly with a sot smile.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:38 am

"All those people.." Arthur whimpered, recalling the screams of many dying people.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:58 am

Alfred then frowned and nodded, "Ya.. so many.." he said quietly. "I'm never going to forget this day.."
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:04 am

I don't think any of us will.." Arthur agreed, curling up against Alfred and sighing.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 am

Alfred nodded in agreement. Just remembering everything that happened made him feel sick to the stomach. He knew this would haunt him forever. Alfred sighed burying his nose in Arthur's spiky blonde hair and kissed his head lightly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Arthur shivered again and closed his eyes, wanting o make all of that disappear in his mind. Soon he fell asleep...
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Alfred watched Arthur while he fell asleep and smiled lightly. Even though they both will have theses memories in their minds forever, at least they surived together. Alfred closed his eyes with a sigh and then ended up falling asleep.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Arthur woke soon after, and the boat had stopped, people were walking up and down the halls banging on the doors.
    "ALL OFF! WE'VE REACHED OUR DESTINATION!" A deep male voice called, and Arthur smiled faintly- they were finally in America.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:12 am

Alfred smiled too, hearing the man say they'd reached America. He let out a shaky sigh and stood up carefully then looked down at Arthur. "Come on let's go," he said with a soft smile, while offering his hand to help Arthur off the bed.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Arthur took Alfred's hand and followed him up deck, where the few hundred people that did survive were scrambling around to get off the boat. He sighed, and tugged Alfred along with them, before they were finally off the boat, in America.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Alfred followed Arthur off the boat and sighed, "I'm never going on a boat again as long as I live," he said looking up at the sun then at the people rushing around. Already people were coming up to surviers and asking them questions about the sinking once it got around. A few came up to the two but Alfred weakly pushed them away. "Hey Arthur, you can stay at my place for a little while if you want," he said with a smile.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:53 pm

There were police officers around telling the reporters to back off, pushing them away, thankfully.
    "Alright..at least until I can find a job." Arthur replied with a small smile, while Alfred hailed a cab.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:33 am

Alfred smiled lightly and climbed into the cab when it drove up. He just wanted to get away from the sea and go to sleep in his nice warm bed back at home beside Arthur. He wished he could feel better too, and he already could feel a small head ache forming.
    The cab driver looked at them and blinked looking out at the crowd.
    "Were you two on the Titantic?" he asked.
    "Yes... but we don't really want to talk about it at the moment," Alfred said.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 am

The driver nodded and looked to Arthur, studying him for a moment beforedriving them off to Alfred's adress.
    "Here we are!" The man chimed, and Arthur stepped out, glancing at the house infront of them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:32 am