Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 8 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Alfred coughed over and over when they reached air, while spitting up freezing water. He looked over seeing Arthur was fine and tried smiling some. Between coughs he muttered, "Dude this is know where near that hot pool.." he said shaking from the water while he tried staying afloat. He still never let go of Arthur’s hand yet.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 8 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Egg Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Arthur couldn't reply he just nodded until someone clung to him- as if he could help them float. He was thrust back under the water, his hand slipping from Alfred's. Angrily, the brit elbowed the girl harshly in the stomach, before resurfacing with a gasp. He looked around, closing his eyes to try and make the cold go away, to no avail. Arthur glancing to where he last saw Alfred, and grabbed his hand again, and began swimming slowly to something they could get of the water with..anything.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:45 am

Alfred got a little freaked out when Arthur let go of his hand and went under but then saw him re surface and sighed. "Now what.." Alfred said feeling pretty helpless but too looked around to see if there was anything they could hang on to. Alfred looked up at the ship above them but he just couldn't look at the sight.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 am

Arthur saw one of the couches (thank god) and crawled onto it, sitting on the top, almost fully out of the water.
    "I-I Dun-no..." He stuttered.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 am

Alfred looked at the couch watching Arthur climb on. He climbed on to feeling it sink just an inch but at least they were floating and mostly out of the water. He sighed shivering while watching his fog from his breath. He scooted closer to Arthur to hopefully keep the British man warm and took his hand with a shaking smile.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:14 am

((I think Alfred'd be really cold to since it's like below 0 degrees and they're soakin' wet xDD))

Arthur shivered more, the screams of drowning people finally begining to die down. He wrapped his arms around Alfred's, willing himself not to go to sleep, for fear he wouldn't wake up.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:44 am

( oh yess, he's very cold tooo XD)

Alfred hugged him back tightly too while he just couldn't stop shivering. While he hugged Arthur he looked up at the sinking Titanic. It was so hard to believe it actually sank.. And he bet tons and tons of people died, and the thought made him shake more but from fear instead. "You know what.. we should be so happy we made it this far," Alfred said weakly feeling his head starting feeling that fuzzy feeling again from the cold.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 am

"Y-Yeah..D-Dont go t-to sleep.." Arthur muttered in response, gripping Alfred's hand tightly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:58 am

"I-I'll try not too," he said now putting his head agianst Arthur's forehead and kissed his nose lightly. "Hopefully everything will be ok-okay," he said freezing twice as much when a cold wind blew through the air.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:00 am

Arthur nodded, finally the night became dead silent.
    "D-Do you think they'll come b-back?" He asked quietly, referring to the lifeboats.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:06 am

Alfred looked down and not facing him in the eyes noticng the awarad silence too. "I-I bet they will come back," he said though he wasn't sure if he was telling the truth. He sighed shakly again.

(So the ship is finally sinked? )
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:09 am

(Yep comepletely gone o-o)

Arthur nodded, barely hearing the angry yells of the women in lifeboats who wanted to come back, versus those who didn't. He shivered as the wind whipped angrily through their hair and against their skin again.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Alfred looked over at were the Titanic had disappeared in the water. In just four hours it felt like the end of the world. But they were one of those lucky survivors, but all alone and waiting for help too. He could still hear the screaming echoing through his mind and new he'd never forget this day as long as he lived. There were only less than a hand full of people left still floating but soon they'd drown. He watched one lady father away finally give up and sink under water. Alfred turned away with a cough then looked back at Arthur shaky grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Arthur saw a body float by him, the skin white and covered with frost from the frozed water. He shivered and buried his face in Alfred's arm, feeling tears work their way down his face. The life boats HAD to come soon..right?
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Alfred shivered more and frowned and lefted Arthur's chin with a small smile and wiped his tears away. "Dude, well get out of hear alive.. I promise," he said quietly. They would get out of here.. they had too..
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Arthur felt something nudge the couch and he glanced down, to see one of the bodies bumping against it.
    "G-God i hope so.." He mused, looking at the stars in the sky.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Alfred glanced at the body and frowned deeply and turned away forcing his eyes on Arthur's eyes. "God.. this is like he**.." he muttered starting to feel numb from the cold. Alfred also staring to feel weaker than before. His vision blurred some and blinked to keep everything straight, knowing he must have paled some.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:27 pm

"Guess this is what hell'd be like if it froze over, eh?" Arthur said with a weak chuckled, feeling his eyes droop shut, before he opened them quickly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Alfred smiled lightly. "Haha differntly-" he said looking at his hands which where blurred. He narrowed his eyes. He felt really weak.. he leaned back against the coach breathing hard. "Crap.. i don't feel to good..." Alfred muttered suddenly and clutched Arthur's hand. He must be catching something from the cold
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:51 pm

"D-Don't go to sleep.." Arthur mumbled, his fingertips slightly blue from the cold. If he didn't die from hypothermia it might be frostbite..! Arthur took Alfred's hands and placed gentle kisses on his fingertips, which were shivering like his own.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Alfred watched Arthur carefully trying while he tried with all his strengh to not pass out. He shivered more feeling very numb. Alfred frowned and just wished the shivering would stop.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Minutes ticked by and no one came. Arthur began to loose hope, until he heard the soft stroke of paddling in the water.
    "Hellooooo? Anybody out here? Anyone..Alive out here?" An accented voice called out in the darkness.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Alfred gasped herring the vocie while his version faded more and weakly yelled out, "Over here! Please help us! Please!" he yelled waving his arms but soon stopped feeling more weak once he did that. "Were saved.." he said smiling lightly at Arthur.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Arthur didn't move, he just stayed leaning against Alfred. He didn't have the strength to do anything, and he felt the couch shift as the lifeboat neared.
    "Are you two the only ones out here alive?" One of the woman asked, as the man with them tried to hold the boat close enough to the couch for the two to get on.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm

"I-I don't know..." he said weakly through chattering teeth. Alfred first helped Arthur get on who looked very weak and tired. He was so happy that they were saved.. His vision blurred some more and couldn't see the people's faces well anymore. Alfred tried climbing onto the boat but the coach pushed back when he tried climbing on and sudden fell into the water. He yelped from the freezing cold again making him cry out. He was to weak to swim and was sinking, "Crap.. Help.." he mumbled trying to grab onto the boat. He could barely see straight in front of him the freezing water entered his throat again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:56 pm