Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 13 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Egg Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:32 am

Arthur smiled faintly jn his sleep and sighed, clinging tighter to Alfred.

((Any ideas? I've kinda got one..like..they both "get over" the Totanic incident and get married and then as a honey moon Alfred takes Arthur on a cruise [wow Alfred you're so smart xD] and then they hit a reef and then the ship sinks-shock- and they are stranded on an island until someone rescues them?))
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 13 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:12 am

(Oh sure! I like that idea alot! lolz umm you can start it off if you want? ;3)
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:25 am

Sure sure C:

They got married. That was all Arthur could think about. He twisted the gold ring on his finger mindlessly, watching the TV screen with a bored expression. They'd gone to Calufornia because it was legal for them to get married there. The blonde sighed and snuggled further against his new-husband whose lap he sat in, before leaning his head back and kissing his chin.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:10 am

Alfred blinked away from watching the tv when he felt his lover lean back against him and kiss his chin. Alfred smiled down at Arthur and kissed him back on the forehead, "Hiya love," he hummed while wrapping his arms around his waist with a happy smile.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:13 am

Arthur twisted around in Alfred's arms until he was facing him.
    "Will you please tell me where we're going on our honeymoon?" He asked. It was true, Alfred refused to tell Arthur, insisting that it was a "surprise". Arthur gave him an encouraging kiss kn the lips.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:23 am

Alfred smircked kissing him back and then rested his head against Arthur's staring him in his emerald eyes. "Hmm, I'm not sure? Should I tell you yet? Or should I wait a little longer?" he teased.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:32 am

Arthur ran his hands along Alfred's abs and smirked back.
    "You should tell me..deffinently tell me." He murmured, kissin Alfred again. "Besides, you said we were leaving tomorrow anyways!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:38 am

"Oh ya haha.." he said with a wink and kissed him back then continued. "Well, I made plans on taking you on a really nice cruise for our honeymoon..."
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Arthur stiffened at the mention of a cruise, and he sat back, looking seriously at Alfred.
    "A..cruise?" He echoed, pushing away the memories of their near-death expreiance.
    "That didn't work so well the first time, remember, love?" The Brit sighed, freaking out on the inside. He told himself he'd never get on a big boat again, yet tomorrow, he was going to do rhe exact thing that had nearly killed him in the first place! Arthur nodded slowly and kissed Alfred again, before rolling off of him and laying his head on his shoulder.
    "Let's hope this one doesn't sink.."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 am

Alfred frowned while the thought just hit him in the head. He was to busy thinking about the marrige lately he totally forgot about the sinking. He sighed remembering that day and now they were going on a cruise tomorrow.. "Oh... well you know it's like a ninety percent chance most likely it will sink again," Alfred said with a fake smile and put his hand in Arthur's hand and squeezed it lightly while he rested his head against his.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:40 am

Arthur looked up at Alfred with wide eyes.
    "That it will?!" He asked worriedly, immediately concerned for their safety.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:39 am

Alfred blinked and gasped lightly, "No no! Ehh I meant will not sink, ehehe sorry," he said while hugging Arthur.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 am

"Oh.." Arthur sighed thankfully, relief flooding through him.
    "Well we'd better get to bed then hm?" He said, standing up with a stretch and a yawn.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:45 am

(They sleeping in the same room? or not? XD)

Alfred nodded and got up and stretched while grabbing the remote and turned off the tv. He blinked and smiled slighty while watching Arthur and follwed him with a grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:57 am

(Probably, since they are newly weds xD)

Arthur led Alfred into their bedroom and he stripped down, before pulling on some plaid pants. He crawled into the bed with a smile.
    "C'mon you."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:20 am

Alfred quickly ended up putting on his sweat pants and a white shirt. He smirked and climbed into the bed beside Arthur and laided down and looked up at Arthur with a playfully grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 am

Arthur kissed Alfred softly, trying to clear away his thoughts of the titanic and getting on a cruise ship again.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:13 am

Alfred sat up on his elbows and kissed him back a little more rough then paused. "Hey Artie, itll be Okay," he said seeing a little bit of fear in his lovers eyes. "I really don't think it'll sink," he said with a wink.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:22 am

Arthur blinked up at Alfred and sighed, running his hands through his husband's hair before kissing him softly again.
    "I love you." He mused, loving how Alfred could make him feel safe in almost any situation. The Brit curled up against Alfred's chest, and sighed, letting his hands be pressed between their chests, and his face buried in Alfred's neck.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Alfred grinned, "I love you too," he said while he put he kissed his ear and then paused just taking in the moment. He wished they could just stay here together like this forever. He sighed blowing lightly in his ear with a grin and then yawned lightly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Arthur shook his head lightly, and looked suspiciously up at Alfred.
    "Do you just like keeping me awake?" He asked with a smile, blowing on Alfred's neck in return.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm

"Haha yep!" he said with a grin, though he too was pretty tired too. He yawned, "Well ya I guess we should go to sleep," he said hugging Arthur closer to him.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Arthur nodded, and rolled over so that his back was to Alfred's chest, but he stayed curled up against him. He held his hand lightly, giving him a feeling of comfort. They'd slept like that for a while, making both feel safer and more protected.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Alfred smiled while his nose brushed up against the back of the Brit's neck. "Night," he said pulling him slightly closer to him.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Arthur shivered slightly, and nodded, kissing the hand he held.
    "Night..I love you." He said quietly, yawning and drifting off into a light sleep..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:36 pm