Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! Empty World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:34 am

Okay so here's another Hetalia rp me and Egg will be doing! XD

This role play is pretty much about the Hetalia characters as there human names, going off two a boarding school at the World Academy. This Rp will be about the life and adventures of some students that will go through the difficulties of mean teachers, homework, and tests, but will have the best time spending time together, doing fun after school activities, and even falling in love.

Blackie's Main Characters:

Alfred F. Jones
    Roderich Edelstein
    Feliciano Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

and more to come...

Egg's Main Characters:

Arthur Kirkland
    Gilbert Beilschmidt
    Ludwig Beilschmidt
    Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

add more later...

______________________________________________________________________________________

(Okay I'll start! How about it's like a two days into school or something like that. How about everyone is just getting to know each other. And so everyone’s in there dorms right now and it's like after school or something like that? By the way I bet the dorms are pretty big because the school is so huge so ya haha! XD)

Alfred F. Jones had his eyes glued to the TV while his fingers clutched the video player so hard his fingers were almost turning white. The gun shots of his video game, Call of Duty, echoed though the dorm while he killed some dude. Alfred smirked while there was a little pause in the game to load and he grabbed the McDonalds’ burger he got a little early and stuck it in his mouth. Before he could even take a bite he was back to the game so he pretty much left it hanging out of his mouth while he smiled playfully.

(How about Roderich was late or something by coming to the school like due to a sickness so he just got here)

Roderich Edelstein finally reached his dorm after what seemed like an hour. He kept getting lost through the school trying to find his dorm... and he just remembered he had a map which got him really irritated. After pulling his big luggage around he set it down to pull out the keys he was given. He heard he was sharing a dorm with someone but didn't exactly know who. Hopefully they were quite like him. He thumbled with the key and finally unlocked it but and picked inside.

(Should I do the other guys too at the secound?)

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Egg Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:46 am

Awesome c: And yeah we can add in little bits of the other characters now and then xD Do

Arthur Kirkland walked out of the room he shared with his annoying American room mate- Alfred. He huffed, narrowing his eyes, before grabbing the remote to the TV and muting it.
    "Could we at least have a litte peace and quiet in here?" He demanded, arrogantly putting his hands on his hips.

An albino lay stretched out on the couch, flipping through the TV channels, before he heard the door open. He blinked his red eyes and grinned, standing and walking up to his new room mate.
    "Hey, you take forever to get home dude. I'm Gilbert Beildshmidt." He said happily, not paying any attention to the little yellow bird perched on top of his head.

Ludwig Beildshmidt sat at a desk in his half of the room, shuffling through his papers, heard the door open and shut quietly. Oh Gott..He's back... He thought irritably, referring to his bouncing-Italian roommate, who never seemed to calm down.

Antonio scurried about in the dorm, from his side of the room to his room mate's, straightening everything up. He always cleaned up after it, since it being messy bothered him a bit. He hummed a quiet spanish song, and then sighed.
    "Ahh..Finally done." He said with an accomplished look, before leaving the room and going to the kitchen.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:30 am

Alfred blinked not even noticing his new British roommate walk in until he put it on mute. "Mehm.." Alfred whined with the hamburger in his mouth and quickly put i back on the wrap beside him.
    "Dude! I need volume!" he said trying to reach for the remote out of the small blondes hand but gasped when he saw he was getting killed by someone on his video game. Before he could stop the person 'Game Over' appeared on the Tv.
    "Ughh! Artie you made me die! I almost finished that level!" he said using the name he knew Arthur hated while he stuffed his own face into a pillow.

Austria blinked taking a small step back while he looked at the Albino man who had bright red eyes. His gaze drifted up to the small bird on the man's white then looked back at Gilbert.
    "Um I'm Roderich Edelstein," he said gently. "Sorry for being late, I caught a very bad cold the day I was espose to come.." he said with a blank expression.

"Vee! Vee! Ludwig! I'm back from getting pasta! Haha I have so much to tell you!" Feliciano Vargas sang while he quickly put the grocery bag on the kitchen counter and then pranced over to their room. "Vee~ " he said flopping down on his bed and looking up at the German while he was upside down. "Guess what?"

Lovino Vargas was muttering curses in Italian while he rummaged through the fridge looking for some garlic for the pizza he was making. He looked around while he chewed on a tomato noticing the mess he made... flour was pretty much everywhere and tomato sauce had been spilled and he hadn't cleaned it all up yet. He heard footsteps entered the kitchen knowing it had to be that annoying Spaniard roommate of his. "Hey Antonio? Were the he** did you put the garlic? Iv'e been looking for it everywhere!" he said looking up over the fridge door while his curl bounced against his head lightly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:38 am

Arthur scoffed, and shoved the remote in his back pocket, refusing to let the American turn up the volume.
    "Not my fault. Now get off your lazy arse and clean up the mess you've made!" He huffed impatiently.

Gilbert grinned, and shook Roderich's hand, shutting the door behind him.
    "That's great Roddy. Good to know it's gone because i can't have my awesome self getting sick huh!?" He laughed.

Ludwig looked up from his papers with his piercing blue eyes and sighed.
    "Vhat is it now Feliciano?" He asked with a bored sigh, who knows what the Italian'd say?

Antonio skipped into the kitchen, and walked up behin Lovino, tugging lightly on his roomate's curl.
    "Senor, it's right infront of your pretty brown eyes!" He sang, leaning over the italian to point to the garlic, which was, in fact right infront of him.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:55 pm

"Mhmnn.." Alfred said into his pillow than lifted his head. "Ugh.. but I don't want too.." he complained and grabbed his hamburger and began to eat it.

"Yeah.. I guess so," Roderich said with a sigh and pulled his luggage over to his room and soon started to un pack.

"Okay so on the way to the store I saw these two kittens! Vee I don't know what they were doing, but they were on top of each other... so then I went to the store and got my pasta, and after that I saw some really pretty girls! You should have seen them, so pretty," the Italian chimed happily. "But then this big guy came and chased me back to the school.. After that I ran into the Berwald guy, he really creeps me out! That stare of his scared me so I ran back here and now I happy to be here with you!" he said with a grin.

Lovino growled swatting Antonio's hand away from his curl. "I told you not to touch that bas****" he said angrily. The Italian then glanced at the garlic and quickly grabbed it while a small blush covered his face. He trotted past the Spaniard over to the other side of the kitchen to get away from him.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Arthur scoffed again and rolled his eyes, walking briskly into the ckitchen to make more tea.
    "Well get over it you bloody yank, clean up anyways because i sure as he** wont."

Gilbert followed Roderich into his room and watched him unpack, his smirk staying on his face.
    "So Roddy, where're ya' from?"

Ludwig put his fingers on his temples and groaned quietly.
    "Honestly Feliciano you get excited over everything.." He mumbled, before looking up. "That's wonderful," He said in a dead-pan voice.

Antonio followed Lovino and smiled brightly again.
    "Ahh but Loviii~! It is so fun, to see you turn read like mi tomato!" He said bright, pulling lightly on his curl again.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Alfred sighed, "Ugh fine... " he said and staring cleaning. In no time he was done and bounded into the kitchen watching Arthur sip his tea. "Ehh why do you drink tea all the time, coffee is so much better. Especially Starbucks's coffee," Alfred said jumping up and sitting on the counter broadly.

Roderich glanced at the Albino and blinked turning back to his work. "Austria, what about you?" he asked politely.

Feliciano smiled not really paying attention to Ludwig while he batted with his curl that stuck out of his ginger hair. It made him feel funny and blushed lightly when he did that so he stopped. All of a sudden the Italian fell off the bed with a yelp landing upside down. "Vee... that hurt," he said rubbing his head while he still looked at Ludwig upside down.

Lovino's face went a deep red while he felt weak in his legs. Lovino let out a snarl batting Antonio's hand away again shade of and turned on his heels facing Antonio who was inches away from his face. "If you ever do that again I swear I will punch you so hard..!" the Italian said glaring at his roommate.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Antonio grinned, and pinned Lovino to the counter, kissing his little curl happily.
    "Oh, but mi amor!" He whined, putting on a happy smile.

Arthur grunted, glaring at the American.
    "Coffee is not better, and I don't drink it "so much"." He growled in response. "I just like it, is that a crime? Now get you arse off the counter, i put food up there."

Ludwig cast a worried frown down on the Italian.
    "Are you okay, Veneciano?" He asked.

"Prussia." Gilbert replied. A lot of people said he was in denial, since Prussia was just east Germany, but the country had become reunited some years ago, yet he still called it Prussia.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:46 pm

A squeak escaped his throat will his face turned even a deeper shade of red when Antonio kissed his curl. He clutched onto the counter so he wouldn't fall. "Bast***," he said quietly and punched him in the stomach.

Alfred chuckled remaining on the counter. "Haha dude, no offense but like whenever I see you here in the dorm you always are drinking tea, and anyway coffee is and will always be ten times better," he said with one of those winning smiles of his.

Feliciano blinked and nodded with a smile turning over into a sitting position. "Vee I'm fine!" he said happily and out of the blue he started to sing.

Roderich paused wondering where that was.. Wasn’t that country part of Germany now? "Oh that's nice," he said putting some of his shirts in a drower.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Antonio coughed, and doubled over in pain, before popping back up with a grin.
    "I know you looove it, Lovi~" He said in a sing-song voice.

"Coffee tastes like sh**." Arthur said dully, looking up at America with an unamuzed gaze.

Ludwig just huffed and went back to working. Sure it was only two days into school, but he could still get ahead on his work, right?

Gilbert quickly grabbed one of Roderich's shirts and looked at it.
    "Woah. You dress really fancy, dont'cha Roddy?" He asked. "I dress awesome."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:53 am

Lovino watched Antonio just come back up grinning after he was punched.. how does he do that. He glared while his face burned red, "I do not like it idiot!" he said crossing his arms and looking at the floor.

Alfred gasped but smiled, "Coffee does not taste like sh**! Only if you put alot of sugar in it it tastes so good," he said with a smirck. "Haha and it really wakes you up, and it makes me really hyper," Alfred said with a shrug while he leaned his head against a cabinet with a smirck.

Feliciano crawled over to Ludwig's side from were he was sitting and picked his head above the desk.
    "Watcha doing?" he asked poking Ludwig hand over and over.

"Yes I do.. but we wear uniforms during most of the week so I can only wear them really on the weekends," he said with a shurg and snatched the shirt out of Gilbert's hands and put it away. Roderich then glanced at Giblert's outfit, which wasn't he most fancy thing he ever seen.. well it wasn't anywhere close to fancy.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:56 am

Antonio smirked and pinched Lovino's cheeks lovingly.
    "Aww yes you do Lovi!"

Ludwig sighed.
    "Papers, getting ahead on the work." He said, moving his hand to making Feliciano stop poking.

"Please. Tea does the same thing!" Arthur objected.

Gilbert rolled his eyes, and walked out of the room.
    "These uniforms are STUPID!" He said with a groan.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm

"No I don't!" Lovino said breaking away from Antonio's grasp and left the kitchen while he mumbled curses under his breath. He flopped down on the couch putting a pillow on his head so the Spaniard wouldn't see how red his face still was.

"Ehh.. homework is no fun." the Italian said looking up at the blonde German. "I rather do something else like do fun things than that stuff," he said and poked his shoulder.

Alfred laughed, "Whatever you say!" he said walking out of the room with his hands behind his head. "But coffee is still way better than tea!" he chimed while he plopped back down on the couch.

"They aren’t stupid," Roderich said with a sigh while he just finished. "They make you look polite and well mannered," he said and leaned against the edge of his bedroom door
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:03 am

"Who wants to be polite and well mannered?" Gilbert demanded.

Arthur huffed, and sighed.

Antonio walked over and joined Lovino on the couch with a grin.

((sorry on my iPod Dx no inspiration)
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:18 am

(Haha it's fine!)

"Hmpfh... I do," Roderich said crossing his arms with a sigh while he looked at Gilbert.

Alfred stared up at the ceiling feeling bored again. He then pulled out his phone and started playing Temple Run. "Hey Arthur? You ever played Temple Run before?" he called out from where he was sitting while his eyes were glued on the screen.

Lovino remained quiet when he fell Antonio sit down beside him. He had to be his roomate... of all the people out there. Lovino grumpled into the pillow while he kicked Antonio in the side pretty hard, wishing he could go away. He then turned over onto his stomach with his head still in the pillow, wishing he could just go to sleep or something like that.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:55 am

Yeah I went on a field trip to DC today and ha to get up at 5, and whn I posted that I was like "ohmygod someone please just kill me now"

Antionio frowned, feigning sadness and pain.
    "Aww Lovino! You have wounded my heart!" He complained, pretending to Cruy.

Arthur raised an eyebrow, taking his tea over to the couch and sitting down, turning on the TV to watchthe news.
    "No I don't tend to waist my time playing childish games on my phone." He said, eyes glued to the television.

Gilbert scoffed, and trotted back up to Roderich.
    "We should change that Roddy. You're not going to get chicks with that attitude!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 am

Well DC's awesome I wish I could go! XD

After a few seconds Lovino sighed and looked up and then sat up facing Antonio but remained silent. His blush was gone, thankfully. He blinked then patted his shoulder awardly.
    "Well sorry if I 'wounded' your heart," he said and laid back again closing his eyes although he still felt a little warm in the face still.

"Haha dude your such an oldly! I couldn't live without Temple Run or my iPhone, it's like the newest version too that totally rocks this world! Haha!" he said laughing while he watched the Brit turned on Tv. "Ehh the news is soo boring, I'd only watch it if they found an alien spaceship or something like that. That would be soo cool!" he said while he turned back to his iTouch with a grin.

Roderich frowned, "Many 'girls' love polite and well-mannered men you know," he said with a huff. "Anyway, it's rude to go call girls.. Chicks," he said with a slight frown at the word.

(Zomg.. I have a good plot! You know Hungary/Elizabeta, so maybe she's like in love with Roderich and later and ends up dating him for a bit and Gilbert is all like 'oh crap..' and kind of jealous. XD But she can be a minor character and she won't be played alot)
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Antonio smiled an hugged the small Italian happily.
    "Ahh apology accepted Lovi!! He chimed.

Arthur grunted and turned it up louder so he wouldn't have to hear the American whine so much. There was nothing too interesting on, but he kept it on so he could drown out Alfred's voice.

Gilbert huffed, flopping down on the couch with a scoff.
    "Riiiight. You keep telling yourself that Roddy.." he hummed, smirking slightly. He wondered if Roderich had ever even had a girlfriend, or a boyfriend..? Gil chuckled and sighed, leaning back against the couch.
    "So Roddy you straight or what?" He asked, not really bothered by the awkwardness of the question.

((That's an awesome idea!! Very Happy lol an Hungary can beat the living crap out of Gil with her frying pan >3 heh.))
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Lovino let out a snarl in the back of his throat trying to wiggle out of Antonio's grasp.

Alfred pouted noticing the Brit was ignoring him and paused his game. Slowly he sat up and Arthur didn't seem to notice. Before the Brit could stop him he grabbed the remote out of his hands and quickly switched the channel and then the movie Batman popped up. "Hahaha! Dude I love this movie! I totally want to be an epic hero like him!" Alfred said leaning back against the couch with the remote clutched in his hand farthest away from Arthur.

Roerich blinked and a blush formed across his face. "I-I don't know.." was the first thing that escaped his lips. He actually wasn't so sure.. but he's had feelings for both. Maybe he was bi or something like that?

(Haha yess! SOunds good to me XD)
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Arthur glared daggers and sat up as well.
    "Hey give that back!" he demanded, crawling over and trying to get the remote. He grunted and climbed onto Alfred's lap, reaching for the remote.

Gilbert laughed at Roderich's facial expression, his smirk seemed permanently glued to his face.
    "Youre so red dude!" He said with another laugh. He honestly didn't know himself, but he always told people he was straight just as an answer.

Antonio was about to kiss Lovino's nose again but he saw a small green shape out of the corner of his eyes.
    "Look Lovi! A turtle!" He said in excitement, picking the little thing up.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:56 pm

"Hahaha!" Alfred laughed holding the remote above his head, which was just out of Arthur's reach. "Haha your such a loser, you can't even get the remote out of my hands," he said laughing with a smirk on his face.

"Hmpf... whatever," he said not wanting to reply and trotted off into the kitchen wondering what food this guy had. I looked in the fridge... which had a lot of beer cans in it, wurst, and other junk food. Roderich rolled his eyes in discus. He needed to go out and get some better food than this..

Lovino stared at the turtle and backed away from Antonio who was holding it. "Wha? What the he** is a turtle doing in here? And don't pick that up!" he growled while his eyes widened at the small turtle.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:08 am

Arthur groaned and leaned forward, on his knees, If he was only a little bit taller...!
    "Just give me the bloody remote!!" He whined, slipping slightly and flopping down onto of Alfred with an OOF.

Antonio cuddled the turtle in his arms.
    "Lovi isn't it adorable?!"

Gilbert looked at the refrigerator.
    "What you don't like food?" hebasked, walking over and grabbing a beer.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:07 am

Alfred let out a small cough when Arthur fell on him. He blinked feeling a small blush cover his face and heart beat rise some when the Bristih man wasn't looking. He remained silent staring at the smaller blonde with his eye brows raised some.

Lovino rolled his eyes, "No it's not bast***! Now get that away from me and get it out of here!" he said sternly.

Roderich rolled his eyes, "Well not your food you have in here," he said looking around for a cup and poured some water into it once he found it.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:15 am

Arthur stared at Alfred and shifted his position, only to find himself blushing from the awkwardness again.

Antonio sighed and took the turtle outside.
    "He was so cute.."

Gilbert took a long gulp on the beer and smirked.
    "Want some?
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:46 am

"Eh.." Alfred mumbled and started squirming while Arthur had pretty much fallen on top of him, and he could feel his face really starting to heat up more. What an award position they were in.. Alfred quickly put the remote in front of Arthur's face. "Hehe here.. you can have it back," he said with a award grin.

Lovino rolled his eyes, "How is that cute.. it's all green and slow,"

"No thank you, I'd rather have water instead," he said finishing his water slowly and put the cup in the sink. He headed back out and sat on the couch with a sigh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 am