Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg Empty Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Egg Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 am

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg Iaza11523664427900
    ~Artwork (c) Blue-Eyes-Baka on DA

Twenty-one year old Arthur Kirkland and Alfred Jones are passengers aboard the mighty Titanic. After a breif running into each other on the ship late at night, they spiral into a new friendship, a new love, not knowing the ship's terrible fate. Will they make it, and live on? Or will they be forever lost with the memory of the faithful ship?

BlackWolf123's Characters-
    Alfred F. Jones

Egg's Characters-
    Arthur Kirkland
    Elizabeth Williams (Arthur's go-to girl)

Rating-

PG-13 to R

Setting/Time-
    London, England, 1912
    Aboard the Titanic
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Egg on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:58 am

Oh yes, I'm not good at starting... XD
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:01 am

Tis fine C:

A young blonde with spiky blonde hair trekked across the mighty Titanic's deck, the ships deisgner.
    "What do you think, Mr. Kirkland?" The man asked eagerly, and the blonde turned, with a long sigh.
    "Well she's big..no doubt. Wonderful job Mr. Rodgers, and please, call me Arthur." Arthur replied, walking off to his own room, watching hundreds more people board the ship.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:15 am

Should Alfred be in class 2 or 3? i don't know.. XD and should he still be from America?

Alfred F. Jones quickly boarded the huge ship along with many other happy passengers. This ship was so big and huge... it's so epic! the American thought happily. He looked around and nodded in approvment so far. He laughed to himself and stuffed one hand into his bomber jacket while the other held his large suitcase. Soon Alfred headed to his room with a happy sigh.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 am

Umm..Either one. I think 2nd class'd be good Cx lol

On the way, Arthur bumped into a tall blonde, he deffinently was not first class, second or third maybe.
    "Excuse you." He growled, walking off to his own room, ignoring the thoughts of how beautiful the guys eyes were.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:35 am

(Okay 2nd sounds good to me!)

Alfred blinked when he felt someone run into him. "Pfft.. Why are British people always so grumpy all the time," he said loudly with a smirck while watching the smaller blonde walk off.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:42 am

.::Later on that night::.

Arthur had just gotten back from a lovely dinner with the ship's designer (He was really growing tired of that got), and was now aimlessly walking towards the bow. He glanced up at the bright stars and shivered at the cold wind nipping at his skin. He walked up to a bench and sat down, but after a while he grew bored and began walking again. Arthur looked around and saw a familiar blonde with striking blue eyes and skittish clothes leaning against the railing.
    "Hey! You shouldn't do that! You could fall.." He pointed out, walking over and looking at the guy with a stern expression.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Alfred spent most of the rest of the day exploring the Titanic. It was very beautiful and so many things to do. When night came he decided to take a look around and ended up watching the view at the bow with the cold wind blowing through his hair. He felt powerful in a way which made him smile. Then he heard a familiar voice behind him and sighed seeing that man he ran into earlier then smile. "Haha dude relax, the rails protect me from falling." he said with a winning smile. He reached out a hand and leaned over the railing some just to make the man upset. "Hahaha!" he laughed well looking down at the sea. Then he lost his balance some and quickly backed away from the railing. "Um.. guess I shouldn't do that again,"
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Arthur flinched when the man almost fell, grabbing his arm slightly, before scowling and turning away, hoping the other didn't see the fierce blush covering his face.
    "Yes well you should've taken my warning.." He growled, looking skeptically at the lower-classman. Arthur extended his hand to shake, deciding they should formerly introduce one another.
    "Arthur Kirkland, and you are?" He asked, shivering slightly again at the wind. The water was so calm, he figured it would have been much rougher this far out at see, but then again, he'd been wrong before. Arthur studied the tall blonde closely, deciding on second class. He couldn't take his eyes away from the other's, they were such a beautiful intriging blue, they were almost hypnotizing.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Alfred smiled and repiled shaking Arthur's hand up and down, "Alfred, Alfred F. Jones, nice to meet you Arthur," he said with a grin. He blinked notcing Arthur was staring at him for a rather long time then said, "Nice ship huh," he said looking into Arthur's green eyes too.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:40 am

Arthur chuckled at the American's small talk, he knew all too much about this blasted ship.
    "Yes i suppose. Why travel to America, home or something?" He asked, begining to walk up to the bow, until he could see the water crashing below them. He barely looked back past his shoulder, to see Alfred behind him.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:06 am

"Ya, I live there. Dude, it's a really awesome place you know. Have you ever been there?" Alfred asked walking up beside Arthur and staring off at the stars in the cold sky.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:15 am

"Once. When i was younger, i was a foreign exchange student, and i stayed in the carolinas. It was alright there.." Arthur answered quietly, before turning around and finding Alfred closer than he thought. He looked down at his feet as a hot red blush worked it's way across his face, despite the cold wind wipping at his clothes.
    "Would you like to come back to my room for some tea?" He offered, "Or coffee...?"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:31 am

"Haha cool, I live in that Washington DC place," he said with a sigh. "and sure dude, I could go for some coffee at the moment!" he said with a grin. It was freezing out here and he diffently could go for some at the secound. Alfred watched Arthur carefully and grin slighty. Something about this guy made him feel happy for some reason.. he shrugged slighty to himself and sighing while watching the puff of smoke come out of his own mouth.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:36 am

Arthur smiled faintly and led Alfred back to his room on the first class deck. He unlocked the door and sighed at the warmth of the room. He walked in, closing the door behind Alfred. There was a small kitchen area, and through on door was the bedroom with a large king sized bed, and through another door was the bathroom. He slipped off his shoes and padded into the kitchen area, making a cup of tea and coffee, before heading to the lounge area by the fire, where he sat on his own little couch.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note~ The first class rooms are by far way better than the 2nd and 3rd, the 3rd are just like closets with bunk beds in them plus a bathroom, and the 2nd class are 2 person rooms with twin beds and a carpet anf a bathroom.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:41 am

(haha alright)

Alfred looked around at the big room and quickly sat down on a chair in the lounge while he waited for his coffee. He looked around curisoly and hugged onto the chair's pillow. "Haha this is alot bigger than my room," he said watching Arthur come back out with two cups.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:43 am

Arthur chuckled nervously, a bit embaressed and thought he'd made Alfred a bit sad, or jealous maybe.
    "Well..first class has it's perks, no?" He said with a faint smile, watching the fire intently.
    "So...Have any wife? Family, kids..?"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:56 am

Alfred poked the pillow playfully looking at Arthur's expression with his head cocked some. He smiled then said, "Oh at least I'm not in thrird class," he said with a grin.
    Then at Arthur's next words he blinked and looked up at Arthur then looked at his feet. "Ya I have one brother who lives up in Canada, but no, I don't have any wife or kids yet," he said with a small smile. "What about you?"
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:07 am

Something about Alfred's reply made him smile a little on the inside, and then he chuckled.
    "I've three brothers and one sister. And no, no kids or..wife." He answered, setting his teacup down on the table beside the couch.
    "If you dont mind my asking, why no wife? You seem like a decent handsome- or..likeable man."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 am

"Umm.." he muttered while holding the warm glass of coffee in between his hands and kept staring at the brown liquid, "I don't know.. I haven't really been in a relationship with a girl since like three years ago.." he said with shrugg.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:49 am

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, please forgive me." Arthur said quickly, placing a light hand on Alfred's shoulder. The boat was constantly vibrating underneath them, but Arthur wasn't surprised, hed seen the propellers, they were monsters! The smiled at Alfred and tapped his under his chin, bringing his face up.
    "Come on don't be down. You'll be headed home soon! At least you have a nice home waiting for you..!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:00 am

"Haha no I'm fine," he said with a smile looking into Arthur's eyes who were quite close at the secound. He stared then said, 'Hey maybe you can come visit my place when we arrive in America sometime," he said with a grin a inched just an little bit forward some still grinning.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Arthur flicked open his eyes and smiled faintly.
    "If thats what you'd like then I will." He said politely, too used to being polite around everyone, but if you got him alone enough you could see his snappy, grumpy side.
    "It's getting awful late, Alfred, would you like me to show you out?" Arthur offered, mentally kicking himself for how stupid he sounded. "Maybe we could have dinner tomorrow..or something.."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:55 pm

"Awesome and alirght," he said getting up with a soft grin. "Ya sure! I'd love that," he chuckled when Arthur asked him for dinner.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:09 am

Arthur sighed in relief and showed Alfred the door. Once the American was gone Arthur settled back in the couch, trying to brung himsel to think of something other than the energetic American. He hummed quietly and undressed, hopping in the shower. Afterwords, he got into some pajamas and lay down in the bed. It was too big for just one person, as a king sized bed would normally be meant for two- but since Arthur had strong connections with the ship-designer and the White Star company, he was given one of their top rooms (even though he insisted on not having a room of such quality wasted on himself).

.::The next day::.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:20 pm