Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* - Page 4 Empty Re: Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:01 pm

"Hi daddy," she said softly making Cyerra blink. Cyerra didn't even hear her come up until she spoke. "You okay daddy?" she asked with big eyes.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* - Page 4 Empty Re: Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:31 pm

"I'm fine." said Koak. "I think you guys should sleep during the day, That way we can travel at night, it's better and faster." Koak explained.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:34 am

Cyerra nodded, "Okay then pups go take a nap so we can leave at night," she said shoeing the pups inside the den who were complaining about going to sleep at this time of the day.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:39 am

Koak chuckled waking in with Cyerra. "You can sleep by me if you want." Spoke Koak laying down in is normal spot.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:58 am

Cyerra nodded, "Then I shall," she padding over to Koak and plopped down beside him. She licked his cheek with a grin and then looked seeing the pups were already passed out asleep. She smiled leaning against Koak some.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 am

Koak smiled and thumped the end of his tail, knowing how happier he was now, then he was with Artemisa.

Later that night, Koak stood up slowly, knowing that Cyerra was sleeping on him and setting her head down gently. He walked over the the pups and licked their heads to wake them up. "Up, want adventure?" asked Koak and chuckled.

Atu jumped up when the word adventure went through his ears "YES!" He yipped stepping on Mellow's tail making him barked at him.

Koak chuckled getting Atu off of him. "Wake up your mother." Koak said and smirked.

Atu, Hydra, and Mellow quickly ran over and jumped up on her trying to wake her up.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:16 am

Cyerra jerked away when she felt little bodies jump all over her. "Oh.. my, ahaha.." she laughed letting the pups tackle her more while she blinked the sleep out of her eyes.
    Mitch also ran over and pounced onto his mother's head playfully making her grunt.
    Amber walked over staying a go distance away from all the fighting.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:17 am

Koak picked up Amber by surprised. "Know, by the time we get there you'll be a young Woman, you need to go out more. You'll not be able to survive on your own being like this," explained Koak. "You know this right?" he finished in question.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:24 am

Amber lowered her head some and nodded sadly. "I know.. I should be more like my other siblings.. but I'm just not.." she said with a sigh.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:25 am

"You're just like me." Koak said, "Just with out the fur."

OOC: I think Amber should have his blue eyes.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:49 am

(haaha sure!)

Amber blinked and smiled some. "Really?" she said looking into her father's eyes that were just like her's.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am

Koak chuckled, "Just don't have a life I had, you can have my personality, and eyes, just please don't have the life I had, you would not like it."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:49 am

(Dude sorry I never replyed! o.o I was kicked offf the computer by my parents cause I got a bad grade..)

"Well, I'll try to have the best life I can possibly have!" she said with a cute smile.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 am

Koak smiled before licking her head, "Now go run along, and have the life you should have."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:53 am

Amber nodded with a slight frown. "Okay I'll try," she said walking over to her siblings.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 am

Koak smiled tilting his head just slightly watching her. "My Ember....." he said quietly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 am

Cyerra padded up to Koak with a smile. "Hmm, ready to go?"
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:33 am

Koak looked up ay Cyerra and nodded with a smile. "yep."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 pm

"Is everyone ready to go?" she asked the pups who all ran over to the parents nodded yes. "Then shall we leave," Cyerra asked looking at Koak with a soft smile.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Koak laid down on to his belly "Come on, if ya want to jump up on me, now's the time, only 3 though."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Amber quickly padded over to her father and jumped up on him softly followed by Mitch who pretty much knocked Amber off who landed with a huff.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:49 pm

"Be nice Mitch," said Koak and picked amber up and set her on his back.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:51 pm

"Fine," Mitch mumbled. "But I get to sit on your head!" he yipped and jumped on top of his head.
    Cyerra looked at the other pups, "However wants to get on me then climb on," she said laying down.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:11 am

Mellow jumped up onto his mother's back right away and laid down on her back.

"Okkkaayyyy," Koak said as he was going to say it for Amber.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Cyerra smiled watched Mellow jump up and she licked his head to fix his fur that stood up some.

Amber nodded with a sigh and climbed back on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:15 pm