Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* Empty Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 am

We come into Koak and Cyerra's live together as a couple, In part one they had met through a blizzard and soon found to be in love with each other. They now are living together, as a family, with 5 beautiful pups. Amber, Mitch, Western, Hydra, and July. Already making Koak's family, and his son's and Daughters more and more. He is just a loving father on about 27 pups already. 4 litters from Artemisa, his old Mate, and then 1 litter from Cyerra. Koak's rough life with Artemisa is haunting him, from when they argue to when she pops up next to him in the reflection of the water. He soon started to not take anymore, and wants to move away from Alaska. Can his luck hold out?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters

Koak
    Cyerra
    Mitch
    Amber
    July
    Hydra
    Western
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* Empty Re: Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:02 am

Awesome it's up! Hey can you start? I'm not so good at starting.. hehe XD
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* Empty Re: Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:06 am

lol sureee.

As morning rose, the trees where puffing up green and snow starting to melt, it was starting to become spring. The pups have grown to be now 14 weeks old and about half the size of their legs, and full of energy still, lucky Koak can keep them off of Cyerra's hands FOREVER. He already was as the Pups wanted to get up early and wanting to be outside playing in the morning rising of the sun.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:03 am

Cyerra yawned opening her eyes weeing the den lit up from the morning sun. She could hear her husband and her pups playing outside and smiled. But then Cyerra felt something move beside her and looked down seeing little Amber sleeping beside her. Amber just loved hanging with her parents, though she never liked fighting which could be bad when she goes of living on her own. Cyerra sighed licking her daughters ear whose eyes blinked open.
    "Hello mother!" she said with a smile.
    "Oh your up, morning honey," Cyerra said getting up and stretching with a yawn. "Come on, let's see what your father and siblings are up too," CYerra said walking to the entrance of the den.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 am

"I told you don't you dare!" said Koak watching Atu (Used to be July) wanting to jump off the den to see if his father could catch him.

"I know you can catch me." he said and with that he jumped off the top.

Koak rolled his eyes and moved in front of the cave where Atu landed on his back and quickly froze seeing his mother coming up.

"Yeaa, got caught by your mom bro!" Koak teased the pup and set him down on the ground.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 am

Cyerra frowned at Atu then at Koak, "God you act such like a pup at times Koak," she said with a sigh and looke at Atu. "And you, what were you think about doing that," she said leaning over the pup.
    "Haha! You got in trouble!" Mitch said bounding up and tackled his brother playfully.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am

"Heyy, I at least got some Spirit!" he said and smirked before looking at mitch and chuckled a bit. "Maybe I still amm a pup and Youu gotta raise me MOMMM!" he said hyperly before jumping back up top of the den where Hydra and Mellow. (Used to be Western)

"Dadddyyy! You're too hyper!" yelled Mellow
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:00 am

Cyerra rolled her eyes and tried holding in a smirck. She used to be the one all hyper when they first meet and now he was even worse than her. She chuckled then saw Koak jump up onto the den, "Koak! Get down from there your going to hurt yourself!" She said in a mom type voice.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:03 am

"Nu-uh! I take care of my SELF!" he said and looked like he was full of pride before hew jumped off and did a flip, But the flip didn't work out so well and he landed on his back.

Atu, Hydra, and Mellow couldn't help but laughed at their father. "Youuu'reee too HYPER!!!!" they all barked at him.
    Halina saw them form a distance but soon came up. "Okay, who gave him the coffee?" se asked coming up.

"You mean this?" asked Atu and holded up a empty cup.

"Oh god..."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:11 am

Cyerra sighed seeing Koak epiclly fail at the jump and when she saw the coffee cup but then smiled. Amber peered out from behind her mother looking at her father in concern. Mitch ended up laughing at his father's fall and was rolling on the gound laughing.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:14 am

"Cyerra, Need tp pin him and give him water, Or he will be like this all day." said Halina and soon jumped on him and looked down at her dad.

'Hiii!" he yipped and tried to nibble at his daughter's legs.

"Hey QUIT IT!" she barked.

Koak stopped for a seconds but then quickly started to wag his tail again.

"Well... That didn't work well." Halina spoke.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:48 am

Cyerra smiled and nodded walking over to Koak's side. The pups also gathered around while giggling amd watching their father.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:54 am

Koak growled playfully. "Lett mee gooo!"

"Nevvverrr!" replied Halina.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 pm

"Goodness, Koak calm down," Cyerra said rolling her eyes slighty. "Hey Amber, can you get some moss and soak it with water to give to your father?"
    Amber nodded and quickly found some moss, went to the river, and the water soaked into it. She quickly came back and gave it to her mother.
    "Hopefully this will work some," Cyerra said squeezing the water out of the moss with her teeth which dripped into Koak's mouth.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Halina kept fighting with her dad to calm down.

Koak soo slowly started to calm dowm, but it was still in his system
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:48 am

"At least your a little calm," Cyerra said with a sigh and licked his cheek playfully while Mitch made a discusted face.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:55 am

"Calm down." Halina said. "Oina, delatoio." she then said in a old wolf language that Halina and Koak know.

"Selat." koak said in the wolf language before slowly pushing her off and standing up. "I think i'm calm now. "Atu, NEVER give me coffee." Koak laughed.

Atu lowered his ears but then brighten up when he laughed.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:05 am

Cyerra smiled and watching Amber walk off toward the river to get a drink but was interrputed by Mitch's complain, "MOM... I'm hungry!" he complained.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:08 am

"5 minutes ago you said you wherenot hungry mitch." said ak ooking down at the small pup and picked h up. "Maybe I should teach them how to fish."

"Loa, pape, Etrina colikde tr er zled?" asked halina.

"Yes, Etrina colikde ftreth." Koak looked over a Halina with Mitch on his back.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:13 am

"... dad what are you saying?" he asked confused and sighed while his stomach kept growling. Amber also followed close behind wanting to fish too. "Come on let's all fish," Cyerra said herding the pups toward the river.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:14 am

Koak looked up at Mitch. "Oh, your big sister was just wondering if it was safe."

Halina nodded. "Yepp, old wolf language me and him knoww, don't ask to learn it, it's really hard."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:16 am

"Hmpf.. sounds hard," Mitch said jumping off his father's back and ran toward the water. "I want to catch the biggest fish of all!" he said barked happily.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 am

Koak chuckled and looked over at Halina and smirked. "Basically just talking on our own, privatly while they are in front of us." he said to her.

"Seltch." Halina spoke.

"Okay, no more wolf language." said Koak moving towards the water. "Careful now, don't want to fall in.. That's he last thing I want one of you to do." he spoke to the pups.

Atu was hanging over trying to catch one but instead just fell right into the water, which was speeding up. "Okay, everyone back up." he said and he jumped into the water after Atu. He wasn't able to get him with his paws and there was a old blue bandanna, that matched his eyes. on the ledge. He grabbed it as he went by and wrapped Atu around it before pulling him out.

Atu was shivering. "Water is colllddddd."

"Well That.s water for ya," Koak said.

"Hey daddy! you should keep that! What ever that is, It matches your eyes!" said Hydra.

Koak looked at the bandanna and smirked and set it on his neck, but it wasn't tied.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:30 am

Cyerra gasped seeing her pup fall in but sighed happily when Koak pulled him out. She watched him put the bandanna on and came over. "Let me tie it for you," it took at least a minute until she had it tied. "It's hard tying things with your mouth," Cyerra said with agrin. "It looks so good on you honey," she said with smile.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:34 am

Koak chuckled. Okay here's a few things we can use this for, If I'm not wearing it it means I'm getting food or water." he said and smirked.

OOC: Time skipping

Later that night...

Koak was siting by a tree, sighing slightly, looking towards the east, the pups asleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:27 am