Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:01 am

Cyerra yawned putting the pups to bed then wondered where Koak was. She exited the den and saw Koak and padded up to him. "Hey you okay?" she asked with her tail wagging slighty.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:07 am

Koak jumped when she talked to him but soon looked over, "Ehh....... I could be better," e said and slowly lowered his head.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:14 am

She blinked while her tail lowered some. "What's wrong.. are you okay? Feel bad or something?" she asked sitting down and leaned up against him with a sigh.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:16 am

"No... it's just... I want to move away from here... somewhere away from this arrea... every time I look at it it brings too much about Artemisa in my mind..." he said and slowly look down feeling a teer drop from his eye. "I still miss her..."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:50 am

Cyerra lowered her gaze some and nodded. "We can do that if you want..." she said then licked away his tear gently. "It'll be hard for the pups though.."
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:54 am

"Well carry them until they can go around on their own. It's not a long time until that happens." replied Koak. "I'm wanting to head east, I know there is beautiful spots you would love to be at." He then sighed, "Also... I kind of also have another secret, It goes with my name."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 am

Cyerra nodded looking at her paws. "yes what's is it?" she asked looking up again with her head cocked to one side some.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 am

"Well... the name Koak, is more of a shorter version of my real name... Kodiak. I never told anyone this before, you're the first one." he said and smiled. "I waited for the day, the right moment. When I would tell Artemisa... I never got that chance." he spoke and looked at a paws. "So... when do you think would be a good time to leave?" he questioned setting the bandanna back on his neck since it was on his paw for a bit of time.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:06 am

"Hmm Kodiak is a handsome name," she said with a grin. "Like the bear right?" she said with a little chuckle. "Oh and we can leave whenever you want," she said looking back at the den slighty.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:07 am

"Maybe tomorrow night, we'll start moving." replied Koak. "Oh, I was named after the bear, and the island." he said.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 am

"Alright," she said with a nod then laughed at Koak's next comment, "Well it's a handsome name and you should like it!" she said punching his side lighty with her paw.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:19 am

Koak chuckled. "I was also born there...." he said referring to the island. "I was born there, then accidentally separated when I was young." he said and slowly slumped onto the ground missing his parents. "I never got the childhood I desired."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:35 am

Cyerra then frowned again, "Oh i'm sorry.." she said laying down beside him. "I never really knew my parents either.. I lived with that dreadful human as a pup.." she said thinking about her human who she attacked. Though she only did it becuase he was wiping her with a belt all the time.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 am

"Mlehh.... humans... Their the reason my childhood was ruined..." Koak said staying on the ground and starting to get a bit tired. He yawned slowly and hard a hard time keeping his eyes ope. "come on, Let's head to sleep... we'll tell them in the morning we're leaving." said Koak.

OOC: Another time skip to morning though XD

Next morning...

The sun rose up early next morning. Spring was here! the sun was starting to come up more often again. Koak was playing with the pups, even Amber, but it was hard for her. He was waiting for Cyerra to get up to tell them.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:48 am

CYerra yawned and stretched when she woke. Everyone must have been outside becuase she could hear the pups barks from here. She slowly papped out of the den and into the bright light. "Morning everyone!" she said wagging her tail.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:51 am

"MOMMY!" Hydra and Atu shouted running to her and pouncing at her paws.

"Morning," said Koak and smiled at Cyerra before licking her cheek to gross out Mitch.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 am

Cyerra smiled at the pups kissing their foreheads lighty. "Morning everyone, morning Koak," she said kissing him back making Mitch pretend to gag while Amber punced him in the stomach lighty with her paw.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:00 am

Koak chuckled and soon sat down. "It's time we tell them." he said over to Cyerra.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 pm

"Hey pups stop playing, we need to tell you all something important," she said sitting down beside Koak. The pups stopped and gathered around their parents with big eyes. "Were going to be moving!" she said with a grin waiting to see the pups reactions.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Hydra, and Atu tilted their heads and then asked, "Where?"

"To the more eastern part of Alaska, I know the perfect place where you all can play freely with no problems about getting lost," Koak spoke up.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 pm

"Really?" Amber said her eyes wide with excitement.
    Mitch huffed and said, "Aww.. But I like it here! And I don't want to walk there!" he complained.
    "Mitch, i bet you'll love it when we get their.. And you'll survive the travel," Cyerra said softly.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:33 pm

"Yep, we decided if ya don't want to walk, we'll just carry you. As simple as that. We where going to leave tonight, but first I need to do a few things before we leave." Koak spoke but didn't move. "Was going to wait until night started to fall."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Everyone nodded in agreement. "Hmm I wonder what the place will be like?" Amber said out loud with a dreamy voice.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Koak laughed and soon grabbed amber. "Last time I was there I remember a beautiful waterfall surrounded by flowers. All sorts of flowers! Red, green, White, even some violet ones in there." he said and smiled. "Not joking."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:11 pm

"Oh my god! That's sounds so pretty!" she yipped when her father picked her up.
    Mitch stuck out his tounge, "Eww that's all girly stuff!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:34 am