Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* - Page 5 Empty Re: Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Macaw Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 pm

"Soo, is everyone ready to go now?" asked Koak looking at the pups who stayed on the ground

OOC: OO I thought of a plot for Part 3!
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* - Page 5 Empty Re: Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:14 am

Ooc: Alright then!

Cyerra nodded in approval while the pups did too, "Then let's go!"
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:23 am

OOC: Time skip, going to where Koak disappears. And Skittles will come in, and tend to his unconscious body. Have fun reading. Razz

Koak slept as the day was going on, it had been at least 4 weeks since they started their travel and everyone was already used to sleeping during the day, and awake during the night traveling, he was right as they covered a good 150 to 200 miles already.

Koak slowly opened up one of his eyes, drowsy, and thirsty. He got up slowly and took off his bandanna, the Bandanna that had the same color as his eyes that he found 5 weeks ago. He walked over to a river, and a fresh layer of ice was formed onto the edges. Koak did not realize this, and it wasn't even noticeable, even when he was walking straight on it. He walked over to a raging stream, and just as he turned around he slipped smashing onto his side and sliding right into the River.

The wolf tried his best to grab onto the edges but it was no use, he couldn't call out for help as he didn't have the energy, and was quickly weakening. He quickly latch onto a rock but one hit with water and he was off of the rock once more. Continuing on down the raging steam that roared in his ears, he noticed that there was a sudden disappearance in the water up a head. He quickly panicked, trying to latch onto anything that he could. and before he knew it he was flying over a water fall over a cliff, not large, but large enough to fall for a good 30 ft. He splashed into the water hard enough to knock him out and was washed up to shore 1/4th of a mile away from the river. 2 miles away from Cyerra, and they never knew this happened. It's impossible to see him no matter what, and his scent disappeared as the river took away a lot of stuff. They wouldn't of even notice he was gone until later that night.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 am

OOC: So I'm acting as Skittles right?

Cyerra slowly woke up from her deep sleep licking her dry lips. The pups were still past out asleep. Since they started the journey they've been much more tired from walking and didn't wake up as early. Cyerra stood and yawned looking around for Koak. Maybe he went to get something to eat? She thought and exited the den looking around.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 am

OOC: Yea, that way we can focus on them.

Koak bandanna was lying at the edge of the den, there was zero sign of him anywhere, and no scent to find him.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:51 am

OOC: Okay then! XD

Skittles sniffed the chilly air feeling a soft breeze brush up against her fur. She sighed looking the morning. They were always so beutiful. Skittles paped up to the rushing river to take a cold drink then paused when she heard a groan. A few feet away lay a wolf passed out by the side of the river. She gasped and ran over, "Oh my god..." she pulled him onto drier land away from the water. She then curled up beside him to make him warm from the cold water. Her body heat may warm him up. "Hello?" she said looking at the wolves face wondering if he was awake.

Cyerra then paused in her tracks when she saw Koak's bandanna. "Hmm.. he must have left this when he went hunting," she said with a shrug wondering if he was okay.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 am

The only thing that came from Koak was a sort of high pitch whine, as one of his legs was hurting badly. But he was still knocked out.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:02 am

Skittles frowned and wasn't the best with healing but she could tell his leg was in pain. She papped to her den grabbing a fresh piece of moss and soaked it in the water putting it around his led that had the smallest amount of blood on it. She watched the wolf carefully and sighed.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 am

It wasn't nearly until morning before Koak woke up, but once he did his head was throbbing, and so was his leg, he couldn't even move it. He looked down noticing something on it then slowly looked over seeing a mixed color wolf of red, blue, white, and black sleeping near him. He looked around wondering where Cyerra was.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 am

Skittles felt the wolf move beside him and turned over looking the wolf into it's bright blue eyes. "Hello, how are you feeling?" she asked the wolf.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:10 am

"In pain... a lot of pain..." he said rubbing his head then looking over at the wolf.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Skittles frowned. "Aww.. I'm sorry I'm not so good with healing!" she said and ran off to get more wet moss and placed it on his head. "There.." she said quietly staring into his blue eyes and smiled.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Koak smiled at her too, but knew he was still with Cyerra. He tried to get up slowly but it didn't work and he fell back down. "Merrr... I need to get back to Cyerra...."

The pups whined a bit at their mother. "Momma.. come on... We're tired, you've been searching for him all night..." whined Atu.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:27 pm

"Cyerra? WHo's Cyerra?" she asked gently and helped him when he stumbled snuggling up against him to keep him warm from the freezing water.

Cyerra blinked back tears. "But.. what if he comes back?" she asked. She sat down feeling hopeless. "Amber can you lead your siblings back to the den," she said quietly trusting Amber becuase she always acts older than she is. Amber nodded, "Come on guys.."

Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:30 pm

"My mate," he said looking around.

Atu, Hydra, and Mellow followed Amber back to spee.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:46 pm

"Oh," she said frowning slighty. "How are you feeling now?" she asked.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:51 pm

"Still in a lot of pain..." he said quietly laying his head down slowly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:48 pm

"So what happened too you?" she asked in question.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am

"I..." Koak couldn't remember what had happened. "Don't know.'
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:26 am

"You don't know.. well I found you shooking wet so you must have taken a little swim," she joked playfully.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Koak looked over seeing the water fall, he closed his eyes trying to remember the scenario.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:33 am

"Well, at least your not hurt really bad," she said gently.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:37 am

"I.. I guess that is true... but I'm traveling east, towards the southern art of Alaska, I wanted to get there quickly so It can be out of my mind, and I still want to get there quickly." he said quietly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:00 am

"You can go but not until you feel better," she said watching him carefully, "You still look very hurt,"
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:01 am

"Mehh... I know what I'm doing," he said and slowly stood but the second he put pressure on his broken leg he yelped and fell to the ground. "If only Artemisa was here...." he said under his breath. Then he cursed under his breath.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 pm