Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 4 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Alfred blinked and turned around when he heard that familiar British voice. He sighed, "Ehh, I don't look that great.. I was in a hurry to get ready," he said with a chuckle while sticking his tounge out some playfully. "I think your outfit looks alot better than mine," he said with a grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 4 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Egg Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Arthur huffed, and straightened Alfred's bomber jacket, before sitting down at the table.
    "Thank you." He chimed, as the waiter brought them some menus.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Alfred scanned over the menu looking at all the fancy foods that were provided. He wished he could just have a hamburger or something else but he shrugged. After he found out what he wanted he put down the menu, watching Arthur with big eyes. "So dude, what have you been doing since we last saw each other," he said poking some of the ice in his water glass.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Arthur shrugged after they ordered.
    "Reading, thinking, showering and getting dressed." He said with a slight laugh. "What about you?"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:06 am

"Eating then sleeping," he said with a chuckle. Alfred watched Arthur carefully, still smiling. This outfit of Arthur's really did look good on him. It made his greeen eyes seem so much brighter and more stunning too.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:10 am

"You keep staring at me." Arthur said, looking oddly at Alfred. "Is there something wrong?"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:14 am

Alfred blinked then blushed very slighty. "Oh no haha no everythings fine!" he said looking off in the distance some with a smile. "So how's life?" he said fiddling with his glass again not sure of what to say.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:14 am

"Well i'm on a large boat, sitting with the a man who jus trecently kissed me, about to have dinner. I'd say it's pretty alright, considering i like that guy very much." Arthur said with a laugh, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. He looked around and the waiter brought their food. Arthur began eating slowly, and soon they were finished. Over a few tables away, Arthur spotted Elizabeth, having a conversation with her father, probably about how much it cost to build the titanic or something.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:06 am

Alfred chuckled with a grin at Arthur's words and ate rather fast when the food came. But now they were finished with their food. Alfred yawned watching the waitress refill his emptey water cup and gulped some down after she left. He watched Arthur's gaze look over to that girl from eariler. "Hey isn't that your friend again?" he asked
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:43 pm

"Yes and I'd prefer her to stay over there.." Arthur grumbled, knowing what questions would come if she came over after everything he told her about the pool. Arthur stood, and set his napkin on the table, before mailing at Alcred.
    "Come on let's go back to my room.." He said, urgently wanting to get away from Elizabeth.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Alfred nodded and got up too, "Sure," he said with a grin and follwed Arthur with his hands behind his own head.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Elizabeth saw Arthur leave and smirked, wondering what they were going to do.

Arthur closed the door behind them and sighed, frowning at the warmth o the room. He hated how hot it was in there, it must've been at least seventy.
    "So..um, what do you want to do?" Arthur asked, sitting down next to Alfrwd on the couch.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm

America blinked watching Arthur sit down beside him. "Hm, what ever you want to do," he said while humming some song softly with a smile. He leaned back against the couch some and his shoulder touch Arthur's lighty while he still went on humming his little song happily.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Arthur leaned back as well, before looking at Alfred. I'd like to kiss you again...! He thought and smiled faintly, folding his arms in his lap.
    "Anything is fine with me Alfred."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:07 am

The American couldn't help but smirck ever so slighty then sighed turning to looking at Arthur. "Anything?" he asked quietly blinking his blue eyes. He leaned foward some. "Want anouther kiss?" he said with a smile while staring into Arthur's green eyes. But before Arthur could reply he leaned over more and kissed him with a happy chuckle.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:46 am

Arthur blinked in surprise and linked a hand around Alfred's neck, and another pulling him closer. He smiled faint and closed his eyes, savoring every bit o that moment, the heat of the room, what his friend was wearing the way he felt when he touched him even the slightest of touches.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 am

Alfred wrapped his arms around Arthur's waist slighty pulling him closer too. He sighed lightly smelling a strong scent of tea. Alfred kissed him alittle harder but not to much to surprise him. He's kissed a few girls before in his past but this seemed so different, and ten times better... A soft chuckle rose in his throat.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:18 am

Arthur pulled away slightly, having heard Alfred's chuckle. His lips still faintly brush against the Americans, a ghost of a touch.
    "What do you find funny?" He asked in the barest of voices, wrapping both hands around Alfred's neck, digging his fingers through his hair.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:30 am

"Hmm.. It's just you, you make me feel so happy somehow and it makes me want to laugh," he said with a shrug and smiled then leaned over kissing his neck very lighty.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:50 am

"Mm...well I guess that would be a good thing..!" Arthur said, practically purring with pleasure under Alfred's touch.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:52 am

Alfred grinned some more, "It is a good thing," he hummed quietly. He could still smell the scent of tea but also there was also a faint scent of shampoo. After a minute or so he stopped turning back to peer into Arthur's green eyes while their noses touched lighty against one anouther.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Arthur smiled then put a hand on his neck.
    "I am going to kill you if I have a mark there tomorrow, Jones." He growled playfully, punching Alfred lightly on the shoulder.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 am

"Haha then I'll be ready if a mark shows up," he with a grin and gave him a eskimo kiss on the nose playfully. Alfred then sighed lighty and leaned up against the coach some still keeping his eyes on Arthuru with a smile.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:58 am

Arthur huffed, punching Alfred lightly.
    "Shut'up." He growled, laying his head on his chest and listening to his heart beat.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 am

Alfred chuckled lightly, "Whatever," he said and hugged Arthur gently when he leaned up against him. His nose ended up in Arthur's blonde hair and that scent of shampoo came back. Alfred twirled a little bit of the Brit's hair between his fingers and kissed him lightly on the head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:38 pm