Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 3 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:02 am

Arthur nodded, looking down at the water.
    "You're pretty handsome yourself, yank." He teased.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 3 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:04 am

Alfred blinked then smiled some more, "Hmm, really?" he said inching just a little closer to him while still grinng. It felt alot warmer in here than before.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:05 am

"I suppose. If one likes tall, blonde Americans." Arthur replied with a smirk, deffinently feeling it heat up a bit.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:15 am

"Haha wonder who that could be," he said with a wink and inched closer until their noses where barely touching each others.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:19 am

Arthur blushed a dark crimson and closed the space between them. He kissed Alfred lightly, his lips barely brushing over the American's.

Baaaw <33
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:33 am

(Mehehe! <33 )

Alfred couldn't help but grin when Arthur kissed him lighty. He then kissed him back this time only a little harder. He knew there was something about Arthur that he never really felt with anyone else before.. he really loved him.. he grin at the thought.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 3 Empty

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Arthur chuckled and kissed Alfred back, matching the urgency. He link his hands around Alfred's neck, pulling him closer. Why did he have to be so tall? Arthur thought, ending the kiss slowly. He pulled away and blinked up at Alfred, who was grinning down at him.
    "Wanker." He growled teasingly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Alfred smircked playfully at Arthur while staring into his big green eyes. "Haha wasn't that was nice Iggy," he said with a goofy grin. He quickly kissed his nose and then sank down into the water and only his nose and above was sticking out of the water while he was still smircking.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Arthur huffed, pushing Alfred's head under the water, his face burning red.
    "Shut up wanker!" He growled, ducking his head under the water just to wet his hair. He came back up and sighed, leaning against the wall, his heart pounding in his chest, thundering against his ribs.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Alfred yelped when he was pushed him under but came back up grinng watching Arthur swim off by the wall. He laided back against the water trying to stay alfoat but ended up sinking some and popped back up for air. He wipped the water out of his eyes and blinked a few times hating that his eye sight wasn't that good without his glasses. He sighed and grinned then swam over beside Arthur. "Sup," he said sitting beside him against the wall.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Arthur looked up at him and blushed again, why the bloody he** couldn't he stop doing that!?
    "You americans should learn proper english." He noted with a scoff, urgently trying to fix Alfred's hair. He didn't know how, but even when it was wet his little cowlick managed to stay up, how adorably cute.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

"Haha well it's way easier than saying 'hello' and 'good day sir' and all that stuff," he said with a smirck while Arthur started trying to fix his hair. "Hmm, that thing will never stay flat on my head," he said with a shrug then laughed some.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Arthur huffed, slapping Alfred's chest annoyingly.
    "I do not say "good day sir" unless im talking to someone who deserves respect yank!" He growled, hopping up on the side of the pool, his wet bathing suit clinging to his skin. He sighed tiredly, and looked around, spotting a clock and seeing it was about lunch time, no wonder it was so empty!
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Alfred laughed and put his arms up on the edge of the pool with his head resting on them then said, "Haha fine, what ever you say," he said chuckling and followed Arthur's gaze to the clock. "Oh god! It's almost lunch time? Haha wow this morning went by so fast! I'm starving," he said notching he was getting hungry.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Arthur nodded and stood up, walking swiftly over to his chair and grabbing his shirt, pulling it over his head and drying off his hair with a towel.
    "I guess...I'll see you later then..?" Arthur asked, pulling the towel off of his head.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:27 am

Alfred nodded with a slight frown. "Ya hey before you go, remember last night you said something about dinner?" he said smile with a wink.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:08 am

Arthur blushed again and nodded quickly, turning.
    "Of course." He said, before leaving. The britain hurried up to his room, before shutting the door behind him. He turned and nearly jumped out of his skin at the sight of Elizabeth.
    "Went to the pool?" The brunette smirked and Arthur nodded faintly, "Tell me everything that happened, starting with when i left!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:09 am

Alfred watched him leave then sighed staying at the pools edge lost in thought some. Finally he got up out of the pool and into the cold air. He quickly grabbed his towel and dried off. He put on his shirt and bomber's jacket then headed to his room. When he got to his room he quickly changed into pants instead of his bathing suit. Then Alfred plopped down on his bed with a sigh, lost in thought again. He slowly fell off into a light sleep.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:11 am

After telling Elizabeth everything, his friend was called off again to go to a late lunch with some other rich people. Arthur sighed and flopped down on his couch, oddly bored. His mind slowly drifted to the kiss, and the way Alfred tasted, like...those american hamburgers and chips- no, fries.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:21 am

Alfred blinked open his eyes finding his stomach growling. He only slept for thirty minutes and he was starving. Alfred quickly pulled his shoes on and exited to door to the lunch room. When he got there he grabbed alot of food from the buffet line and went over to a table and started to eat some with a grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:23 am

Arthur sighed, and stood, making his way to the large dining area. He passed a couple of third class kids running around on the top deck, and smiled down at them. He grabbed a salad, made it, and then sat down at a table, eating slowly. This bloody ship is so boring..there's nothing to do! He thought boredly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 am

Alfred popped a fry in his mouth boredly. He looked around at the people in the area. He saw the two girls waching him from before and smiled only a little bit making them giggle but he turned away with a slighty annoyed sigh. Alfred decided to head back to his room once he finished and wanted to take a longer nape.

(Should we skip to dinner or something? Cause this is alittle boreing at the sec? Only if you want to XD)
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 am

Suuure C:

Arthur had finished Lunch hours ago, and was now in his room, pulling on a button up white shirt. He tied a black tie around his neck, his usual dinner attire. He sighed boredly and looked in the mirror, frowning at his reflection.
    "I look...too professional.." He groaned, and redressed himself, now in a pair of khaki pants and a dull-green shirt.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Alfred ended up sleeping later than he thought and when he woke he looked at his watch and it was almost time to meet Arthur for dinner. He moaned while quickly grabbing some khaki pants instead of jeans but he still wore his bomber's jacket with his white shirt on the bottom. Hopefully this looks alright... he shrugged looking at himself in the mirror quickly then headed toward the door. he close the door and then headed to where they were going to meet.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Arthur groaned at himself in the mirror, hating the way he looked with a burning passion. He huffed and walked out the door, and went to the meeting place. Arthur smiled, seeing Alfred already there.
    "Well, you look rather Dashing." He teased.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 am