Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! - Page 5 Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:05 am

"You’re dead!" Elizaveta yelled and swung her skillet at Gilbert and missed his head by inches.
    "Elizaveta.." Roderich mumbled while she practically chased Gilbert around the room.

Alfred starred when he started mumbling and backed away some wondering if he was awake or not. He sure was mumbling a lot, he must have been having a bad dream or something. Alfred raised an eyebrow then leaned back over Arthur while looking at his face with a tilted head. He raised a slightly shaky hand and brushed Arthur's hair out of his face. Why did Arthur have to look so cute right now when he was asleep? Alfred could feel his face burning slightly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! - Page 5 Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Egg Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:11 am

The second and thrd time, however, Gilbert wasn't as lucky. Elzaveta's skillet smacked hard on one side of his head, then hit the other, sending him flipping over the couch with a yelp. There was a thump when he landed, and no more sounds after that, showing he was completely unconscious.

Upon brushing Arthur's hair away it revealed a single tear, rolling down Arthur's face, which was scrunched up in pain. He whimpered again and his body twisted, almost like he was dodging something. He fell still, and silent, before more tears came.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:22 am

"Oh god.." Roderich said quickly while rushing over to behind the couch to help Gilbert. He was passed out and he pretty much Roderich had to pull him onto the couch to lay down.
    "Well serves him right for calling me thoughs words," Elizaveta huffed while she crossed her arms.
    "Yes, but you didn't have to make him fall unconscious," Roderich muttered gently while watching Gilbert with slightly worried eyes.

Alfred frowned and narrowed his eyes. Why was he crying? It almost made him cry just watching him. Arthur must have really been having a bad nightmare.
    "Artie! Come one wake up, you’re having a bad dream!" Alfred said while trying to wipe away Arthur's tears with a slightly fearful expression on his own face. He didn't like seeing Arthur like this. "Arite!" He said a little louder so he would wake up.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:52 am

Omm sorry you read the post but I did something xD let's just pretend it's still there haha.

Last edited by Egg on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 pm

(Haha you forgot about Iggy and Alfie! XD)

Roderich stared then got up too, "Gil, I think you should sit down, your in no condition for getting up at the moment," he said calmly.
    Elizaveta stuck out her tounge angrily at Gilbert as he walked by and raised her pan slightly in just in case but didn't dare hit him again when Roderich gave her a look to tell her to stop.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Arthur jolted upright, before he scrubbed his tears away with his hands, but His shoulders quivered with fear.
    "Did I bother you..?" he asked quietly.

"Please. I've had worse before." Gilbert growled, yanking open the refrigerator and grabbing a water bottle, since he couldn't take ibeyprofen with alcohol.
    "I ought to hit you with a car." He said to Elzaveta, narrowing his eyes. Inside he felt like he was about to fall over from dizziness, but surprisingly he walked..rather straight and hid his pain well.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 am

Alfred blinked in surprise as he sat up and Alfred sat back. "Um, no it's cool.. but dude you were like crying in your sleep. What happened?" he asked with his head tilted some.

Roderich could tell Elizaveta was going to explode if there was one more bad comment. "I swear you really deserve being hit," she mumbled while turning her back to him angrily.
    Roderich watch with a frown then said, "Really Gil, you look like your going to pass out," he said carefully.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:06 am

"I'm Fine." Gilbert hissed, beginning to walk past Elzaveta before quickly snatching up her skillet.
    "Ah HAH!!" He said proudly with a smirk.

Arthur shook his head, making his blonde hair fall over his eyes.
    "I was not crying. Nothing..happened..!" He insisted, closing up his feelings once more in a little box, refusing to let himself go soft.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:27 am

Elizaveta turned around on her heels while her eyes flared. "Oh my god! GIVE IT BACK!" she screamed while running at Gilbert and reaching out for it.
    Roderich sighed feeling a head ache appear and he rubbed his head carefully.

Alfred frowned, "Dude you were crying. You also were mumbling alot. You can tell me what happen, it's okay Artie! I won't tell anyone!" he gently. He really just wanted to make him feel better.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:03 pm

"I was NOT bloody crying you git!" Arthur said defensivly, "Nothing is wrong."

Gilbert smirked, holding the pan high above Elzaveta's reach, jumping out of her way everytime she came at him.
    "Who's got the..." His voice trailed off as he felt his head grow heavy. Gil took a step backwards and grabbed the counter for support, his head spinning as he squeezed his eyes shut. It's nothing worse than a hangover.. He told himself, but some how it felt 10 times worse. He dropped the skillet and shrank down to his knees, gripping his head tightly, and he felt like he was going to fall down- even though he was sitting.
    "Oh fuck.." Gilbert muttered, his shoulder throbbing so hard he could barely move it.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:59 am

"Pfft, dude you were crying. Your eyes are red too from tears.. I was just wondering if you were okay," he said with a slight frown. "Anyway are you suuure nothings wrong?" he said leaning a little closer with his head titled in wonder.

Elizaveta quickly snatched her pan back out of his hand and frown while she turned away. Roderich could see a slight pain of guilt pass her face, because of her hitting him so far.
    Roderich then rushed over to Gilbert's side and helped him lay down.
    "Oh Gil, your really hurt.. just stay still okay and don't get up," Roderich said with a frown at how pale and hurt he looked but Gilbert was really good at hiding it.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 am

Arthur shook his head and looked away.
    "yes everything is..fine."

"No I'm fine.." Gilbert insisted, begining to sit up again and he leaned his head against the counter.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Alfred sighed, "I'm not really believing your telling me the truth," Alfred said while leaning against the couch some.

"You don't look it," Roderich said with a slight huff. "Your not fine," Roderich said and got up and grabbed an apple. "Here eat this, it may make you feel less weak," he muttered and sat down beside him.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 pm

"I don't feel weak!" Gilbert snapped, wincing slightly at the loudness of his voice, which made his ears ring.
    "My head just hurts. I'm not hungry anyways." He grumbled, folding his arms over his chest.

Arthur stared at the carpet and then looked at Alfred.
    "It was just a dream. They aren't real so it's nothing to worry about..!" He huffed.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:02 am

"Fine then, I was just trying to help and you make a big fuss out of it," Roderich said while standing up and crossing his arms with a frown.

"Well okay then..." Alfred said still wondering if he was okay. He reached out for his remote control and played with the remote but didn't un pause the game.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:18 am

Gilbert looked up at Roderich with wide red eyes, never having seen him get the least bit angry before..
    "Fine I feel like Sh*t." He admitted quietly. "Now how the he'll are you going to help?"

Arthur sighed shakily and looked quizzically at Alfred.
    "You really wanna know huh..?" He said, seeing as he hadnt starte his game back up. "It was just frightening. I was all alone and..it was very dark. I don't know where I was but every part if me hurt and I felt like I was drowning.." Arthur began quietly, looking at his hands.
    "And then y-" He paused. "Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out..and it was so warm and nice..and then it was all gone. Like someone had stabbed me right in the chest, I was back In the dark an I kept screaming for..that person to come back but h- they wouldn't.."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:50 am

Roderich blinked and then narrowed his eyes some, "I'm not sure. You seemed like you didn't want my help even if I was trying to at least make you feel a little bit better,"

"Ohhh wow... That's scary! Dude I'd totally be crying too if I had that dream.. Sounds really scary," he said with a small grin hoping to make Arthur feel better.
    "Anyway it was all just a dream, and I'm here to protect you from it hahaha!" he said while puffing out his chest.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:59 am

Gilbert grunted.
    "If you can do anything to make me feel better please go ahead. There. Happy?" He huffed.

Arthur laughed softly, but didn't smile.
    "I suppose..."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Roderich frowned, "Well I tried making you feel better a little bit ago and that's all I can think off. Just go lay down or something, that might help," he said and walked over to Elizaveta who jumped when she turned around and saw him then smiled slightly.

"Um ya," Alfred said and turned back to game un pausing it. "So, you ever played video games before?'
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:19 pm

"Can't move," Gilbert grunted, his head spinning when he tried to move.

Arthur shook his head no.
    "No, i find it a waist of time."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 am

Roderich sighed and looked back at him, "Do you need help?"

Alfred laughed, "Dude your such a loser! Have you ever even tried to play?" he said while staring at the TV with a smirk.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:19 am

Gilbert groaned and sighed.
    "Yes, fine, I need help." He growled quietly. "Help I have fallen and I cannot get up. Life alert? I need it. Now f*cking help me!" Gil huffed sarcastically.

For some reason that stung, being called a loser. Arthur stood, and ignored Alfred all together, making his way towards his room.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:36 am

Roderich sighed and walked over putting a arm under his shoulder and helped him stand then walk over to the sofa so he could sit down. "Better?" Roderich said with a blank expression.

Alfred looked over when he didn't hear a reply seeing Arthur leaving. "Arthur?" he said and paused the game and quickly jumped up and follwed. He caught Arthur's hand and frowned, "Arthur are you okay?" he asked with a worried look.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:41 am

Gilbert grunted and leaned back into the couch, glaring slightly at Roderich.
    "Sure why not." He said lowly.

Arthur glared at Alfred and ripped his hand away.
    "I'm fine."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:54 am

"Alright then," Roderich said a little more gently and sat down in a chair beside the couch.
    Elizeveta walked up beside Roderich not daring to glance at Gilbert.

Alfred pouted then jogged ahead of Arthur blocking his entrance to his room.
    "Artie what's wrong? I said something didn't I? Or is it that dream that's pissing you off?" he said with a pout.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:50 pm