Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

-=(A reason to Fly)=- 31 & me (Bird)

Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

-=(A reason to Fly)=- 31 & me (Bird) Empty -=(A reason to Fly)=- 31 & me (Bird)

Post  Macaw Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 am

Say alive, Fly Away

when a Rare black Macaw, and a Rare Blue Macaw from different parts of the world, are sent to a bird sanctuary to cross breed, they get stolen by an antagonist named Purrualt Voleur. Akron was born in the city of Rio De Janeiro but was stolen by Purrualt Voleur as a chick, he was dropped off at a bird store in Akron, Ohio. A young girl named, Alice Vanteric adopted the little bird and raised it through out her life.
    In Paris, France a Black Macaw, a rare one named, Merle Belle (Meaning Beautiful Blackbird in French.) Was sent to Rio before Akron was to get cross breed with the Black Macaw. Akron never socialized, so he never learned to talk. He can fly, and is smart around the house that Alice Vanteric now owns as a Young 24 year old Woman. Akron has lived for over 13 years now. she was 11 when she adopted him. Both of them flew out to Rio as Alice was afraid for her Macaw. What happens after Purrualt Voleur snatches the two for money to get flown away to a Exotic Bird store? Will they stay in Rio, or get flown to different states in the USA?

Akron
    Male
    13 years old
    Doesn't know how to talk, know how to fly, help with Alice and her work as a vet, and has a good sense of location. He can get out of cages too, any type. Pull switch, key locks, and even combination locks.
    Roleplayed by: Macaw

Merle Belle
    Female
    9 Years old
    enjoys the finer things in life. Although she is very rebellious and witty, she can think on her toes and is a great fighter.
    Roleplayed by: 31 Flavors

Purrualt Voleur
    Male
    23 Years old
    a Frenchman who works for the black market. He wears an eye patch proudly and thinks that the job of stealing these two birds is pathetic and easy, but they prove him wrong.
    Roleplayed by: 31 Flavors

Last edited by Macaw on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

-=(A reason to Fly)=- 31 & me (Bird) Empty Re: -=(A reason to Fly)=- 31 & me (Bird)

Post  31_Flavors Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:15 am

Awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The racket, that was something that caused Merle Belle great discomfort. Her smooth, pitched black feathers ruffled at each jostle of her grand cage. Her owner, a very wealthy, very royal, British Prince looked in on her. She turned a black eye to him, looking at him intelligently. This man had purchased her, and he meant close to nothing in her eyes.

"Such a beautiful bird." He sighed.

"Yes, my lord." A butler agreed politely.

"And you're sure that this flight to Rio won't distress her?" He asked, his pricey clothes hugging his chest tightly.

"She'll be sound as a bell." The butler replied.

"Well then, good by my beautiful song bird, I'll see you in a couple of months." The prince hummed to Merle Belle. She whistled back, mimicking his sweet tone. The prince chuckled and handed her a cracker, which she happily took. A cloak was placed over her cage, causing her to panic slightly, but before she could voice her protest, a door closed her into a small car. She squawked helplessly, her beak tipping upwards.

In the shadows, lurked Parrualt Valuer, a shady man with 5 o'clock shadow and dark shifting eyes. He hopped in his little French car and trailed the truck that contained Belle.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

-=(A reason to Fly)=- 31 & me (Bird) Empty Re: -=(A reason to Fly)=- 31 & me (Bird)

Post  Macaw Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:29 am

Alice, who had owned her Spix Macaw for over 13 years, was sending him to Rio, but she was coming with him, She didn't want him out of his site, the only downside about him is that he doesn't squawk, he can't talk. It didn't worry her, he can do everything else around the house.
    Alice was on the phone currently with someone from Rio about the trip, someone who was going to be watching Akron. "Well... okay, We're heading out tonight, bye." she said and hung up the phone.

She walked over and put the phone on a charger and whistled, and in a instant Akron flew over to her arm. She rubbed his head with her finger and told him. "Ready?" she asked and he nodded. He understands, writes, he just doesn't talk. He communicates with motion. She understand. "Well, come on Akron. Let's go!" Excitedly Alice ran upstairs in her house and began packing, Akron was flying back and forth giving her her cloths for the trip, and other stuff needed for the trip to Rio.

Akron hovered in the air for a few seconds watching her fold everything and zipped of the bag, "You're turn Akron, get your stuff." she said. He nodded and flew out the bedroom door into another room grabbing a very light backpack, a small one that he could use, and already had everything in it. He was adventurous, he wanted to see this new city they where going too. So he packed everything a day early.
    "Good boy, Akron." she said and rubbed his head again. "Alright, let's make sure we have everything" she noted and Akron flew towards the closet and was perched on the shelf going to check everything to make sure. He looked up after looking upside down at everything and waved his wing before flying back over.

"Alright, Let's go, we have 3 hours. Make sure we get there on time, so lets go." she said and grabbed everything. "Go in the cage," she said and he flew towards the closed cage, he unhooked the lock and went inside of it before closing the door, and locking it.

He nodded before she picked up the cage softly and began walking towards her car. They took various roads to the airport. Went through Security and everything else. and had 1 full hour before the plane arrived. Once it did arrive, they got on. Took off, and where on their way to Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia to take the other flight to Rio.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:43 am

Belle thrusted herself against the cage, screaming to be let out. She hated traveling.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:53 am

OOC: lol, time skip when they are both at Rio.

A Delta Airline plane landed in Rio De Janeiro, a soft landing as it hit the runway. Finally on the ground. Now Akron was just waiting to be given to Alice, so he can be with her once more.

When he was finally given to Alice, they where picked up by someone from the Bird Sanctuary who Alice was talking with on the Phone, he seemed very nice man. And Akron liked him as well, When he was let out of the cage he hopped onto the man's shoulder and watched him drive as him and Alice talked in Rio. It has been a little over 20 hours since they left Akron, Ohio. as their plane to Atlanta had a 2 hour delay. But they where still here in Rio, enjoying the scenery around him, including the Jesus statue over looking Rio.
    They got to the Bird Sanctuary after 10 minutes. Carnival was coming up in 4 days, and everyone was celebrating.

"So, where is Belle?" asked Alice to the man.

"Oh, she is almost here. She is coming from Paris," said the man.

"Okay. That makes sense there Felicto." Alice spoke. "Should we have a tour of the place, meet all of the birds?" she asked.

"Oh of course! Right this way," Felicto said leading them into a room that was filled with birds that where Injured. "Most of these birds where found injured, or taken from Smugglers."

"What are smugglers?" asked Alice.

"Smugglers are Bird snatches, they take birds from the Rain Forest for money," he said and looked over. "This poor girl was found last night," he said walking over to a White Cockatoo who was shivering and did a slight squawk and smiled. "Hey girl. Doing much better today," he said and rubbed under her chin before walking on.

Akron gave her a worried look and in his mind said, 'Get well soon.'

Felicto told them all about all the birds that where here, and when he whistled all the ones that where almost done healing flocked over to him and landed on his arms, not that many though, maybe 7 or 9. All chirping and smiling at him.

"They really like you," said Alice.

"Of course, I'm like their momma bird," said Felicto and walked over poring some Bird food onto a small tray an they flocked over to it and pecked at it, eating it.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:29 am

Belle was shifted out of the rather large cage, a thin rope strapped to her ankle. The butler from earlier set her delicately on his shoulder and caught a taxi. She never liked the man all that much, but she could tolerate him just fine. She looked out the window, whistling at how pretty everything was here.

"You like it here, oui?" The butler said sweetly, rubbing her head. Belle simply nodded and continued to look out the window. Finally, the big yellow taxi screeched to a halt and veered into the parking lot of the Bird Sanctuary.

Once out of the car, Belle lept for the air, but was pulled back from the butler. "Ah-ah" He scolded softly, "We'll have none of that." And with that, he took the rare bird inside.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:24 pm

One of the workers in the sancuary came up to Felicto and tod him. "Belle is now, here."

Felicto nodded and looked over at Akron, "Want to meet Belle?" he asked.

Akron bobbled his head, telling him that he wanted to meet her.

Felicto laughed. "Least he can still communicate," he spoke.

Alice sighed and nodded, "Yep. At least he still has that." She walked out of the Bird room with Felicto and began walking towards where Merle Belle.'

Akron patiently stood there, really wanting to say hi to Belle, but all he could do was wave his wing at her. He was perched on Alice's shounder looking at all the workers helping some of the injured birds. He saw one bird wanting to reach for water, but it was too high for him.He flew over and lowered it gently to him before flying over.

"You're Macaw seems to like this place," said Felicto.

"He likes to travel," Alice noted.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Belle whirled wildly in the direction of more voices. She may have been raised for high class things, but she was never socialized very well. Sure she could speak and squawk just fine, but when it came to others, she was a tad jumping. She looked at the new bird, unsure of why she was here. No one had told her because everyone thought that she could never understand.

"Hello." She cawed, mimicking a human voice and greeting them all politely.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 pm

awww... she talks... great... how can I comminucate with her... he thought and waved his wing at her be for flying and lainding on Alice's other shoulder.

"So this is Belle?" asked Alice looking at the Black Macaw. "She is beautiful."

Akron tilted his head at her, only wishing to talk. So he can tell her what was going on, If she didn't know already.

OOC: He can think and write, just can't talk.. for now.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:11 am

Belle felt a bit insulted that the blue Macaw hadn't said hello, but had rather just waved. She tilted her head at him, a little confused.

"Yes, this is she. The Prince of England has recently purchased her, but she originated in France, so don't be surprised if she speaks in French." The butler explained, on cue, Belle replied with a "oui" and nodded intelligently.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:20 am

Akron just tilted his head when she tilted his head at him.

"This is Akron," she said pointing at her bird. "He doesn't speak, but he is really smart," noted Alice and let her Macaw fly onto the table near the Butler and Akron tilted his head at him. Just watching the person.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:02 am

"How unfortunate." The man said, rubbing Akron's head. Belle flapped her wings happily, she then looked at Akron.

"Bonjour!" She greeted enthusiastically, though she knew he couldn't talk.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:06 am

Akron looked over at Belle with a confused face, obviously not knowing french.He rubbed his head into the Man's hand before heslowly mades way onto the man's shoulder.

"Seems to like you," said Alice.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 am

"He does." The butler said, scratching his head.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:51 am

Akron liked the scratch from the butler. He soon opened his wings and flew back over to Alice, without hitting the butler with his wings. Alice smiled at Akron and rubbed his head. "Yep. He is a liker alright," she soon said, breaking a small silence.

Felicto then spoke up, "So should we get on with this? Heard the Prince wanted her back home as soon as possible."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:42 am

"Oui!" Belle cooed charmingly.

The butler laughed, "Ys, let's get on with it." He agreed.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Felicto nodded with a laugh at Belle. "Well come on, have a place." he said and started to walk to the back of the place.
    Alice began following him. And Akron flew off of her shoulder and just flying around them.

Felicto led led them over to a door, and soon Akron stopped flying, sitting on Alice's shoulder, wanting to see what was behind the door. He was getting impatient the longer he waited.
    "This is the room. It's under watch, so It should be okay for the night, even knowing nighttime will not come for a few more hours, could give them the chance, to somewhat socialize before they do decide," he spoke and opened the door into seeing a room filled with Jungle trees. Carpet Grass, leaves, and a lot of other things you would normally see in a jungle. Other then a sky.
    Akron flew inside in a instant and felt free for a while but soon hovered looking at the door, staring at Belle, and waiting for her.
    "Well, I'm not so keen on leaving him alone for the night," said Alice looking at her Macaw, then back at Felicto.
    "Don't worry, Erratu will keep a watch on them all night," he said then pointed at a guard just sitting there watching him.

OOC: to say his name ts E-(Roll the R)-At-u
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:30 am

((Sorry for taking so long to reply, I've had a giant case of both lazyness and writer's block.))

The butler nodded in agreement, "Normally i'd like to spend the night with Belle, but...If this gentleman is watching over her, I don't see a problem." He concluded with a polite nod and watching as Belle timidly hovered into the room. She wasn't used to environments such as these. She was used to large, golden, cages. And delicate, royal, bird baths. Belle perched softly on a branch.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 am

Akron watched her fly into a branch and he soon waved his hand and flew back towards where Belle was and perched on the branch next to her and watched them.

Alice waved bye to her Macaw before Felicto shut the door to leave both the macaws leave.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:20 am

A few hours later, a deep blue, compact street car pulled into the parking lot. It came to a light and punctual stop, then the driver's side swung open. Two legs crawled out of the car, with a long, slender body to match. Then, out hopped Paurult, an evil sneer on his face.

Meanwhile, things weren't going to well for Belle. After she got the hint on the whole 're-population' idea, she didn't react nicely. "No!" She gasped, finally understanding why the other had been acting so strangely. "I'll do no such thing!" She huffed, furrowing her silky black feathers.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:31 am

Akron shrugged and looked around the room. Getting irritated by the fact that he could not talk he flew towards the door and landed on the doorknob continuing the look around at the room he wondered if this is the life he was suppose to be with. Living in the rain Forest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 pm