Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

The Elements *Open*

Moki Hunter
    Moki Hunter
    Beginner Role Player
    Beginner Role Player

The Elements *Open* Empty The Elements *Open*

Post  Moki Hunter Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:57 am

Plot: Have you ever wondered what it was like to control the elements? Have you ever wished that the power of beholding fire or storm was yours? A wonderful gift it is at first, but for the few who actually have it, it's a ticking time bomb. Three teenagers have been living the life. They've never had problems, had little to worry about, and their whole world is pretty picture perfect. But a storm sweeps the city; everyone has evacuated, except for the teens who had been unaware of the prediction. Caught in the blinding winds and rain, they are swept along with it, dropped off somewhere entirely different, and given powers beyond their wildest imaginations. The problems? Their sudden appearance without parents has struck suspicions around town. Their powers are a bit out of control; they're learning to deal. And the worst of it all? The elements are as unpredictable as the storm they encountered. Unless they learn to control their new abilities full-fold, they're a wipe-out waiting to happen.

Rules:
    - Please use common sense and do not god-mod/power play.
    - Do NOT go into anything too sexual. I'd prefer this to be a clean roleplay.
    - When cursing please use ** unless it's hell, or extremely minor ones.
    - I'd prefer this to be somewhat advanced, no one liners, but writer's block is okay every now and then.

My Character:

Name: Ashton Demour
    Personality: The most important and detrimental thing about Ashton is that he is impulsive; he follows his own rules and rarely ever listens to voices of reason. He tends to think a lot, although this doesn't come through to his actions. He can be seen as a delinquent or a rebel, and was never really the favorite son in his parents eyes; he was always been compared to a smarter-looking, older brother, although Ashton had a lot more potential than he let on. He gets angry easily and it often is obvious, but more painful emotions like sadness are hidden 99% of the time. It takes a trained eye to see that he's hurting.
    Element: Electricity/Lightning [Un/Natural]
    Appearance: The Elements *Open* AlexPettyfer1