Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

~Transformers Roleplay -- *Aic & Madders ONLY*~

Madders
    Madders
    Beginner Role Player
    Beginner Role Player

~Transformers Roleplay -- *Aic & Madders ONLY*~ Empty ~Transformers Roleplay -- *Aic & Madders ONLY*~

Post  Madders Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:27 am

Okay, let's start with something easy... A little random story involving the 'Formers. Let's say... We all go on a picnic, and crazy stuff happens in the woods. We get lost, set up the picnic, and it all goes downhill from there, XD
    Aicmikay
    Aicmikay
    Beginner Role Player
    Beginner Role Player

~Transformers Roleplay -- *Aic & Madders ONLY*~ Empty Re: ~Transformers Roleplay -- *Aic & Madders ONLY*~

Post  Aicmikay Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:32 am

Mmkay, sounds simple enough. (You can still start thoough. You and your amazing intros kick mine's butt.)
    Madders
    Madders
    Beginner Role Player
    Beginner Role Player

~Transformers Roleplay -- *Aic & Madders ONLY*~ Empty Re: ~Transformers Roleplay -- *Aic & Madders ONLY*~

Post  Madders Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:36 am

Lawl, mkay.

"Okay, Bumblebee, get the mustard and ketchup, Jazz, get the pickles, Prowl, hand me the bread, Optimus, kiss Aic!"

The Autobot leader's optic ridge raised, and he folded his arms, opened the fridge, and tossed a piece of ice at Isabella. She winced, growling.

"Jerk."

"You deserved it. You promised not to be obnoxious."

"I didn't promise that, I promised I wouldn't cause trouble. Aha, the brunette is a smart one, she is!"

And amongst the anarchy of getting ready for the picnic, was Aic, leaning against the counter.
    Aicmikay
    Aicmikay
    Beginner Role Player
    Beginner Role Player

Post  Aicmikay Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:47 am

Aic leaned against the counter, observing the antics of condiments flying everywhere and ice tossing. She sighed and absentmindedly stared out the window. It was an incredibly amazing day outside- the sky was a vibrant blue and the sun was out. There were a few puffy white clouds outside that hung lazily in the sky.

All of it reminded her of the picture books that her parents read her when she was little. She shook her head and stared back at the chaos, which had somehow been succesfully cleaned up in that short amount of time, and the others were standing looking ticked off and bored.

"I'm coming.... Jeez, no need to get your panties in a bunch." Aic snickered, walking quickly towards them.
    Madders
    Madders
    Beginner Role Player
    Beginner Role Player

Post  Madders Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:54 am

Bumblebee stared down at her, tapping his servo. "Well, hurry up! We aren't getting any older!"

Isabella chuckled, hanging a basket over Aic's neck, it filled with cupcakes that she stashed secretly. "BB, it's 'we're not getting any younger'. You still need to work on your human lingo."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm just wanting to get on with this picnic. It's my first one."

Aic and Isabella snickered. It was their first picnic since they had been humans. Being wolves didn't count. You couldn't use your hands or communicate with humans or anything. "Don't worry, Bumblegrumpy, we'll have a picnic."

"Don't call me Bumblegrumpy."

"What if I called you Bumblebaby?"

A blush crept onto his face, and he coughed it away. "No."

"Bumblecakes?"

"Ugh, no."

".... Ninja Bumbles?"

"..."

"Isabella, stop embarrassing Bumblebee," Prowl smirked. "He can't take flirting."

This time both BB and Isabella blushed, and they scowled. "Shut up, meditation-freak," Isabella grumbled. Optimus walked slowly next to Aic, keeping pace with her and making sure he didn't step on her. He cast his blue optics down onto her neon-orange streaked hair, and he tried to bore holes in it so she would look up at him.

(You need to play Optimus now! XD)
    Aicmikay
    Aicmikay
    Beginner Role Player
    Beginner Role Player

Post  Aicmikay Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 am

-Oh lawd this is gonna suck but whatever.-

Optimus stared down at the tiny human. It was incredibly hard to avoid stepping on her, but somehow he managed. She still wouldn't look up which mildly aggravated him. He smiled faintly realizing that her stubborn-ness may be one of the reasons why he fancied her so much. At that moment she looked up and stared at him with her nearly black eyes. Optimus blushed faintly.

"What?" She asked, smirking a little.

"Oh nothing," Optimus replied, looking away. He watched as Aic rolled her eyes.

"Oh, really?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Because I'm pretty sure you were just checking me out." Aic continued, smiling smugly.

"I was not!" Optimus retorted, blushing even more. Aic rolled her eyes.

"Then what were you doing?" She asked, eyebrow still raised. When Optimus failed to reply, Aic only snickered to herself. "Nah, it's fine..." She murmured, and Optimus realized that she'd also been blushing. "You know I just like messing with you," She continued. The smirk had turned into a sweet smile.

Before Optimus could say something a certain dark-haired girl had to butt in.

-Merrrr. Happy?-
    Madders
    Madders
    Beginner Role Player
    Beginner Role Player

Post  Madders Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 am

Si, my very talented friend!

Isabella hopped onto Optimus' servo and folded her arms as he cautiously stepped. "Sooo, whatcha doin'?

She could see the two turn away from each other, and she got an evil grin to snake up onto her lips. "Oh, I see what's goin' on. Planning on a little something when we get to the woods, eh?"

Optimus blinked, shocked. "Don't make me purge my tanks, please, Bella. I've just had a can of Energon. Seeing it come back up wouldn't be pretty for me, or you."

Isabella's eyes widened as she realized the fact that Optimus' foot would be the first thing for his upchuck to hit. She immediately flailed off and landing on the ground, traumatized. Bumblebee slowed down to stand next to her, and he raised an optic ridge. "What did he tell you?"

"Oh my god, he said he would throw up on me if I get on his nerves!"

"Jeez, Boss 'bot really knows what gets to you, doesn't he?"

Isabella scowled at Optimus and folded her arms. She stuck out her tongue as Bumblebee reached down to pick her up. "Sometimes I really hate him, y'know?" Bumblebee set her on his shoulder as they continued their hike.

"Oh, yeah. I know."
    Aicmikay
    Aicmikay
    Beginner Role Player
    Beginner Role Player

Post  Aicmikay Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:53 am

Aic eyed Optimus oddly.

"What was that all about?" She asked skeptically.

"She was being annoying," He replied flatly. Aic rolled her eyes.

"She was not being annoying, she was being Izzy." Aic retorted, once again rolling her eyes. "And besides, what would puking on her accomplished Mr. Giant Fighting Robot?"
    Madders
    Madders
    Beginner Role Player
    Beginner Role Player

Post  Madders Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Optimus shrugged, and glared at Isabella as she rode by on Bumblebee's shoulder, sticking her tongue out at him.

They had made it up a steep hill, and were surveying the scenery, looking for a good spot to set up the picnic. The Autobots, being the good-sparked mechanisms they were, decided to let Aic and Isabella pick out the spot. Izzy squinted her dark, dark brown eyes, and saw the perfect spot for their picnic.

It was about 10 miles away, in a nice, small clearing near a waterfall. Isabella flailed her arms and squealed, almost falling off Bumblebee's shoulder.

"I found it! I found a great spot!"
    "Where?" Bumblebee asked, excited. Izzy pointed out to the waterfall.

"Over there, about ten miles!"

Bulkhead's jaw dropped. "Ten miles? That'll take us hours!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:39 am