Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Starvation [Flavors 'n Egg]

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Starvation [Flavors 'n Egg] Empty Starvation [Flavors 'n Egg]

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 am

I don't know what happens..it just always has. For seven years I've had this disease and I cant control it. Living in hiding..only eating when absolutely nescecary, but even then I go under and I can't come back for a day..a week.. It's like being covered up and being replaced by this monster that doesn't know how to do anything but kill..and eat.
    But afterwards..I run. I don't stay in one place too long, but this town..I've lived here for three years, and my secret is still safe. I haven't fed as long as I've been here, I just eat normal people food, what all these blind people eat. They don't know who they sit with at lunch..they don't know it's me who gives then those dreadful chills down their back, longing to just lock them in a dark room and finally eat..but no. I refuse to let myself be dragged back into that terror again.
    But he came. And he ruins everything. My best friend, if it was even possible..appeals to me on so many different levels. He's mouth-watering and I am too edgy around him- I don't know what to do. But this night..I shouldn't be thinking this over..I planned on leaving soon but he grabbed my heart and held it tight, I cant bear to leave him. So I stay..driven insane with pleasure and desire..with hate and regret..I shouldn't have stayed, If I had only left. But how could I? I can't hold out much longer, the last thing I want to do is hurt him..but it's so..tempting.. Just hearing him say my name..!

Plot
    When 18 year old Brian Sanders is stuck in the middle of hiighschool, everyone knows how it feels to be a horomonal teen. Crazy right? Well add being a cannibal to that. Being constantly taunted by everyone around you..most would snap. But Brian's strong, he hasn't "fed" in three years, and he didn't plan on starting now. When his best friend confesses that he loves him, Brian is in big trouble. What will he do, when his friend is the one he wants most? As a lover..and a meal?

Character summaries-

Egg-
    Name: Brian Sanders

School Grade: Senior in high school

Bio: Brian is a very confused teen. One on hand, you have a sweet, caring, unique young man who’s a gentleman around adults and a great friend around kids his age—if you can get to him. He is often quiet, and spends most of his time alone, trying hard to stay away from people. He is very smart, and oddly skinny, but that was a secret he didn’t want anyone to know. One the other hand, you have a cunning and sly young adult, who is hiding the biggest secret in the world. He eats food to keep himself healthy, but it’s not filling. It’s not the food he needs—he wants. He has never stayed in one place too long, always moved. Brian has lived by himself since he found out about his inhumane cravings when he was eleven, and he had made money by doing drawings for people, a dollar a piece, since he was a very talented artist. Brian tries not to get close to anyone, for fear of hurting them or himself, so many people just steer clear of him while he does the same thing.
    Being a cannibal, Brian has difficulty controlling his “needs”. He hates making physical contact with people, hating the fact that anything can trigger his “phase” as he calls it. It has been described as “like a film comes over me and my conscious kind of…Disappears. I can’t think straight anymore, the only thing I want is to eat.” He describes it as very uncomfortable, and Brian hates having this problem, and he can’t control it—or at least not for the first few years of having the problem. After the fourth year Brian is able to keep his needs at bay, and not kill anyone for the most part.
    Brian stays alone and separate from the crowd well until a young man breaks through and reaches him, on many different levels. He becomes his best friend, and his worst enemy, because Brian is so terrified of hurting him. But after his friend asks him out...and Brian finds he feels the same way, what could he say..? Accepting the two become even more tightly bound and close, and one night Brian has to confess to his lover why he looks at him...with an odd look. One like...He wants to kill him.

31_Flavors-

I'll start :3
    Brian sat in his desk in the very back of the room. There was only three minutes of class and everybody was just talking since the teacher was too lazy to teach anything at the moment. He read a book quietly, easily ignoring everyone around him and not thinking about food of any sort. Sure, he ate regular food, but just to keep himself healthy. He sighed and looked around boredly, his green eyes blinking with interest.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Starvation [Flavors 'n Egg] Empty Re: Starvation [Flavors 'n Egg]

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 am

Name: Florence T. Bernard
    Personality: Florence is a very outgoing individual. He can talk to just about anyone, but usually tends to keep to himself. Not that he doesn't like people, but he can find that socializing takes a lot of time and effort. However, in the right mood, he'll talk your ear off and drive most utterly insane with his wild imagination and tall tales. He tends to lie about life events, but he usually only lies ab out funny stories that he'd heard then put himself in. And although he is funny, kind, and outgoing, he can also be rather snooty and slightly stuck up. He tends to judge people to harshly, but in the end, will soften up.

_____________________________--

Florence chewed the tip of his eraser through a grin on his face as he spoke to a crowd of popular people. It was the end of class, and his dark brown eye glittered mischievously as a random popular girl explained a not so funny joke. Although it wasn't funny, he still laughed. Soon their conversation died down, and Florence stalked off to find another person to talk to. His dark eyes fell upon Brian, and an even bigger grin stretched across his face.

"Yo! Brian!" He chimed, sitting on Brian's desk and smiling down at his friend.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:48 am

Brian jumped slightly at the sudden appearence of his friend, and he smiled faintly up at him, hating the tugging feeling in his stomach.
    "Hey Florence." He greeted him, closing his book.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:54 am

Florence smiled a little bigger, if that was somehow possible. "So, I was just being bored, when I realized that i'm not doing anything later tonight. You know that new movie? Chronicle? Yeah, you wanna see it with me?" He asked smoothly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:55 am

Brian swallowed the craving lump in his throat and stood as the bell rang.
    "Uh..Sure. What time?" He asked, picking up his bookbag and slinging it over his shoulder as he stood beside Florence.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 am

Florence shrugged, "8:00? I'll pick you up." He said. Florence was a proud Bisexual. Everyone knew it and usually respected him for it. Since he was so funny, it was easy for him to come out of the closet at an early age.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:07 am

Brian nodded, and walked out of the classroom. He'd come out before his problem really took place, when he was about ten. He'd always been kind of intimidating, so no one was brave neough to bother him about it, since he was so tall.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:08 am

Florence rubbed his eyes and stretched, then ambled out of the class room to go join some different people for lunch.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:11 am

(Time skip? xD lol)

7:50.

Brian sat on his couch, staring boredly at the TV. He didn't bother doing anything other than shower to get ready, but his hair had already dried.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:15 am

Florence pulled up in a sleek Ford Challenger, his father's. The engine roared in the drive way, and he honked several times for Brian to come out.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:18 am

Brian heard the honk and grabbed his phone and a hoodie, before jogging briskly outside and hopping in the passenger side. He nearly doubled over at the sudden burst of Florence's scent, but he just bit his tounge and forced a smile.
    "Hey."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 am

"Yo." Florence greeted happily, pulling out of the drive-wa and beginning to drive toward the movies theater. "You look great." He said.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 am

Brian blinked and looked down at his clothes, and shrugged.
    "Thanks i guess..you too?" He chuckled at florence's remark, not really taking the hint.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 am

"Thanks." Florence said, they pulled into the parking lot, and Florence got out. He jogged around to the other side of the car and opened Brian's door.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:44 am

Brian stepped out with a small frown of confusion, but shrugged it off as they walked inside.

((baaaw so sweet <3))
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 am

Florence was the perfect gentleman, he bought Brian's ticket, as well as the snack, popcorn and drinks. He only hoped that Brian would realize that this was a date, sooner than later would be nice.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:50 am

Brian caught on in the middle of the movie, coughing quietly when he choked on some of his popcorn, but then smiled weakly at Florence and turned back to the movie. What was it about him that Florence liked? He only wished he knew how dangerous that was..
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 am

Florence yawned, then slowly, gingerly, stretched out his arm and rested it on Brian's shoulder.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:59 am

Brian glanced down at Florence's arm and chuckled quietly, but inside a million alarms were going off.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 am

Florence blushed a deep red when Brian chuck;ed, something about him was making him nervous. But it wasn't a butterflies nervous, it had always been more than the butterflies when it came to Brian.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:06 am

When the movie was over Brian stood up, grabbing his drink and empty popcorn bag (wihch he'd eaten so Florence wouldn't feel bad for getting it) and tossed it in the trash.
    "That was a cool movie." He said as they walked out to the car.

((Hey how tall is Florence?))
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:13 am

((Kind of short XD ))

"Yeah. It was." Florence said with a loose nod.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:14 am

((LoL))

Brian climbed into the passenger seat and shivered as the scent hit him again like a hit in the face.
    "Soo.."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:18 am

"..What would you do if I were to kiss you?" Florence asked out of the blue.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 am

Brian stiffened and looked at Florence.
    "Um..I don't know." He said. I might begin to eat you or something..if thats okay. He thought.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:18 pm