Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 pm

James walked in and sat down on her bed, fiddling with his thumbs shyly.
    "So..you..uh..love me." He said, jumping straight to the point.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 pm

"I told you not...To read my diary." She huffed, crossing her arms.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm

"Yeah well." James shrugged, chuckling quietly, scratching the back of his head.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm

"A-And...I kinda' do love you..." She muttered, looking at her feet.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm

James blinked and put his hand under Emily's chin, lifting it up and pressing his lips softly against hers.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Emily blinked with shock at the sensation of James's lips against her own. Her hands remained frozen at her sides, her eyes wide with both fear and pleasure. She balled her fists tightly, then slowly closed her eyes and melted into the kiss. She finally broke away, feeling a deep crimson blush burn on her cheek. Hot blood roared in her ears, and she wondered if James could hear the pounding of her heart.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 pm

James laughed, poking her in the stomach.
    "you look like a cherry!!" He said.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 pm

This only caused her blush to deepen, and she scowled playfully, "Well, I thought you'd never want to talk to me again! I was taken off guard! That's no fair!" She whined playfully.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:53 pm

James chuckled.
    "I could do it again?" He offered.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Virginia hid her face, her blush somehow deepening. "Stop making me blush so much!" She whined, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and kissing him this time.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:03 am

James smiled and deepened the kiss before jumping when Reid opened the door.
    "Hey i think i left my-" He began, before stopping and blinking.
    "Yeah okay i can come back later.."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 am

"Uhm...No...What did you leave..?" Emily asked politely.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:18 am

Reid quickly snatched up the comb he'd left and motioned for them to continue with his hands.
    "Go ahead, i just have to find that blush i gave you.." He mused, getting down on his hands and knees and looking under the bed.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 am

Virginia nodded and then looked at James and smiled a bit.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 am

James leaned over and began kissing Emily again, while Reid dug around under the bed looking for his makeup.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:46 am

Virginia happily kissed him back, but then remember what happened last night. She broke away from the kiss and looked at James.

"James! What about America and England! We have to tell everyone!" She said suddenly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:48 am

Reid bumped his head on the underside of the bed and looked up, urgently ficing his hair.
    "What about America and England?" He asked.
    "They were like f*cking each other last night in the middle of the living room!" James said with a huff.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 am

"Yeah, I can't..Even go in there without...ew.." She shivered, the image burned into her eyelids from last night.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:18 am

Reid raised his well-shaped eyebrows, trying to imagine what that had to have been like..He blushed slightly and scoffed.
    "Ew." He said simply, grabbing the makeup and pocketing it. "So we'll tell the others?"
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:26 am

"Yeah." Virginia said.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:31 am

Reid whipped out his phone and immediantly sent a text message to the rest of his 'siblings'.
    Problem- britain and america were totally doing each other in the living room last night! Meeting in Emily's room. confront america in 5.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 am

Soon the California twins showed up, Christofer and Christina. Then Texas, a sweet girl who went by the name of Delilah. And the rest herded into her room.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 am

The Carolina twins showed up as well, and most everyone of the states had on an angry- or bored expression.
    "Alrighty then..Emily! Take it away!" Reid said, before disappearing in the crowd.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 am

"Uhm...Well...Last night, me and James woke up to the sound of someone coming in the house. We curiously went downstairs to see America and England playing video games. We were dismissed but later on in the night, James woke me up and we went back downstairs to spy on them. What we heard...and saw...well...they were....f*cking, and f*cking hard.." Virginia said meekly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:49 am

Disgusted murmurs came from the crowd, and North carolina spoke up.
    "Well what're we going to do? Knowing America he's just going to go over to Britain's house from now on..! I mean, y'all know how persistant he is!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:47 am